Early August Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hizten

07-28-2012

I had to stop the video at one minute because morello said "Bug fix"

Riot, please stop calling your mistakes bug fixes, they aren't bugs, they're mistakes you made.

You should be saying something like; "We made a change to something we did that turned out to be a bad idea."

Thank you for admitting you went too far with Urgot's recent nerf. Continue to take ownership.

Thanks!

txtmsg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

So you're nerfinī OP champs and fixing UP ones? Then why dont you nerf Darius and buff Irlia?

Burnie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

I agreed with everything in the patch preview.

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

VICKLIUS

07-28-2012

ty for the vorpel spikes,i will now go godzilla chogath, cho 6 eats,surge,lulus ult

SWIFTxxxDEATH11

07-28-2012

hey i like what you are doing in the next patch but u need to do smoething about ranked games i have not being playing many ranked game because of trolls or feeders. or people pick a fail pick then makeing some one else doge. it is really annoying when this happends. so can u plz make a report button in champ selection because the only way to report a champ is wait untill after the game is lost.

Emperor Lelouch

07-28-2012

urgot's q should stay at 1.2 so he does well in team fights late game, due to his range rework, if u make his q not interupt his auto attacks he will be fine, and be able to be effective in 1v1s and staying alive in team fights, his q being a great source of dmg, kill his ability to use BT effectively, if u want to buff him allow his q to not interupt his autoattacks

Pumisis

07-28-2012

any chance of buffing Malphite's Ground Slam after nerf last patch?

Gnoixgnexes

07-28-2012

Better nerf Irelia

JokerSmilez

07-28-2012

A good Rumble player was in the Danger Zone from level 3 on so you've just straight up nerfed him across the board.

Did his Danger Zone "come out of nowhere"? It hasn't changed in over a year. Nice going Riot. Way to pay attention to your own game. He was fine, you fix his Q, now he's OP and must be **** on?

Thanks a lot...

DaMiTzNhan

07-28-2012

What about reform cards for older bans?