Forgotten Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shardicus

07-27-2012

Why is Annie on the list? She's everywhere.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Take out Annie.
As much as I love Trundle, he is soooo underplayed. However, I always do good as him, don't know why he is never picked.

Timammoth

07-27-2012

yea i see jarvan enough and i have good success with him. ( i play him top hes really good there). Jarvan is also an ok jungler. And i guess you can support with him. Hes really fun support. But probley not that effective. And yorick i hear is played alot in pro games etc. And Miss fortune is awesome. so much burst.

Timammoth

07-27-2012

And i see victor played lots aswell. but i believe he under powered.

Stealthflash

07-27-2012

vicktor isnt overpowered lmao he can kite and do extreme aoe dmg, people just jump boat instead of playing champs that take skill like vicktor, im talking bout the master yi/teemo players

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2012

Should take Viktor off that list. :c he's mah fav APC.

sdfzxcv

07-28-2012

Rammus

Phiear

Recruiter

07-28-2012

to all of you guys who play League, Fck you guys cause you guys are ******s.

Trippa88

07-28-2012

I think Poppy I see often enough, Cho' I used to play but not for a while, however they are buffing him up next patch so maybe give him another go. Fiddle is one of those champs that didn't need nerfing, yeah he was strong but not OP. It is true certain camps are just the obvious pick most games cause they are so good, ie: Teemo, Yi, lolz Darius etc, rather than nerf these champs though I think Riot should really look into buffing unpopular or just plain weaker champs so they become good choices. Really you should make a list of the champs that are always used cause there are a good dozen of them that just appear in nearly every game for obvious reasons.

Kjo

07-28-2012

Orianna #1