Best burst damage champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Záchary

09-22-2011

I would say LeBlanc her dammage is insane Yesterday I almost 2 hit Morganna who's 6 lv higher than me.

PaulerBear

09-22-2011

Twitch.
Stack poison and pop expunge = profit!

Delfong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2011

Talon has a great "get in, hit 'em, get out" combo. His low CD on abilities makes it easy to do this many times.

Mihal

08-19-2012

early game olaf has at lv 2 qe autoattack qe autoattck is insane and unstopable early game with exaust its a garentee kill i always get kills at lv 2 mid game i would say gangplanks q its one skill hits like a truck
xins damage is pretty high its spread out no burst lee blanc has a lot of burst with ult silent sigil copy it twice jump snare but if you compare not that much i think akali has less burst than jax and jax hits like a mother asdfer with his abadons trinty force combo with dancers and its pretty bursty too lee sin is like burst king early game id say almost every auto attack carry has no burst if burst is meaning by take down hp really fast in one combo not by auto attack also meaning burst = superfast kill ap yi has burst but not ad yi i would say ryze has good spread out damge but its really fast so it does ridculous amounts but you have your infi combo up it one second delay all champs that say something like 8 % of health as damage like nidalees and poppys have insane burst kass as a combo burst nunu has one one burst skill its his R hits like a truck big as a truck slows like a truck when youre hit by it you dont move so as you say if burst is about taking down someone rly fast with a combo there are alot of champs like annie id say the king of burst goes to the cute little yordle that hits for about 1400 damage wtih his ult late game with his w about 1000 e stun for like4 seconds and q for about 600 guess who it is. brand hurts soo bad with his full combo hes unstopable but the grand prize certanly goes to viegar for burst

Cerulean Laser

08-20-2012

Diana has amazing Burst dmg.

GGWP BestNautNA

08-20-2012

LeBlanc

Vinh C H E

08-20-2012

Viegar i think. Can Cass attack call burst damage?

Judas Priest

08-20-2012

Is Poppy still a good burst melee champion?

chaser676

08-20-2012

Why... why bump this

Fs Son0fSilas

08-20-2012

^ Lol WHY DID YOU?