Best burst damage champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marazair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenrel View Post
veigar all the way, once you get enough AP he makes annie look like a little girl.
...I almost question whether or not this was intentional. Almost.

CoolBreeze95

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2011

Annie, Anivia, Brand. = insane AP ranged burst.

Akali and Talon = very high AD / AP melee burst (Talon AD only)

PizzaRice

08-28-2011

Are we talking about single spell damage burst? If so then my money is on cho gath (feast) and Karthus (assuming you have 5 archangles and magic pen boots and no banshee bubbles)

Empolham

09-12-2011

no way anivia

Synhyborex

09-12-2011

generally the champs labeled as assassins have insane burst damage. they're meant to assassinate, meaning it's gonna be quick.

TwistWrist

09-12-2011

They tend to have good base damages and poor scaling though.

Mobility is usually pretty high though.

cokerulz

09-16-2011

Talon seems to do alot of damage if you can get his combo off quick enough to get away. The 5 damage increase on cutthroat really helps at higher levels.

jjnn

09-17-2011

lb / thread

Lusty Pirate

09-17-2011

The only problem with annie is she gets focused A LOT just because people know she can dish out a lot of damage, I suggest rolling with kassadin if you like ganking, tryndamere late game has awesome potential because he attacks incredibly fast and crits almost every hit, I can kill squishy's with 2 hits and tanks with 5. I'm about to get downvoted because everyone rages at tryn players, just you watch!

Záchary

09-22-2011

LeBlanc