Best burst damage champion?

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iM4STERbait

06-13-2011

lol

Xtractor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2011

Annie is still my favored burst mage, use your 3 hit combo and even tanky dps will melt away in teamfights when your a bit fed.

next to that burst AP eve is also awesome. when done correctly you can ravage 1/3-1/2 of someone's hp away and then stun + ulti him .

Nojito

06-14-2011

Poppy with death fire grasp

if you watched the dream hack qualifiers...she was able to melt champions

Gormashnit

06-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunej View Post
what about Le Blanc bros?
This

Nitori Kawashiro

06-14-2011

Annie or Leblanc. Annie has shorter cooldowns along with a stun so shes probably capable of doing more damage. But Leblanc has a teleport which can also be used with her mimic to let her teleport twice, letting her catch up to enemys are run away with ease. She also has a really long silence if you do her Q>R>W combo. Annie is also better fighting against multiple enemys. Leblanc only excells in 1v1.

Kerfufle

06-15-2011

I think tha LeBLanc is the best bursted range

wRuBiks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight3r View Post
ganker perhaps? I want to be able to kill champs with a couple combos. Also low CD would be nice
Most definitely Shaco then. He has a blink+cloak that give you a 100% chance to crit for 3.5 seconds after using the ability, a ranged ability that harasses excellently, a pet that is basicly a ward every 15 seconds that lasts 90 seconds and fears anyone that passes by it, a ultimate that creates a clone of you that attacks along side with you. And his passive which increases damage by 20% when attack from behind. You can easily kill a squishy from half health with his Q--->Attack from behind--->E--->Attack.

Drekor

06-15-2011

Maokai

Can get about to about 2400 burst with only about 400 AP(and not getting any bonus damage from ult).

He ganks like a boss because of twisted advance rooting and arcane smash knocking up, basically can't do anything to escape it other than flash.

Chingmeister

06-15-2011

At level 1 its actually Sivir and Ashe for ranged. Flat damage runes and DB. Boomerang hits for 200.

Lots of people underestimate it...and die in 2 shots.

Gotanychimsphere

06-15-2011

I haven't played LeBlanc but would definitely recommend Akali or Annie - Annie probably being the easiest of the two.

I wouldn't recommend Shaco unless you can jungle well and get ganks right away. If you don't sustain your buffs and get ganks, he doesn't do very well and is very squishy. I bought Shaco as one of my first champs. I watched streams of him and studied ways to be good but found that if you are only a somewhat good Shaco, you'll have a hard time matching up with other champions even if they are played sloppily. If you're lucky people will follow you into the bushes and eat your 5 stack of jack in the boxes but it doesn't happen a lot and people focus you down because they know you are the squishiest person on the field and they want your buffs too. You have to have just the right rune setup as well. He's probably the hardest character to play.

1234567 ... 8