Brutalize your enemies with Rageborn Mundo!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LunarNall

07-27-2012

Axe Mundo said good day sir!

money420

07-27-2012

Just when i think u guys cant mess things up any more u put out a fuking warcraft 3 orc skin for mundo how lame i am sooooo glad u have time to waste on stuff like that and not on makeing new maps or hell makeing some skins for the champs that only have 2 skins.By the way u guys at roit r failling hard put some of the money we give u on something useful for once plz u make me fell like i have be givein my money to a worthless cause thx again for makeing me hate that i ever gave u guys my money

MTaur

07-27-2012

runaway bride wherE

DeePok

07-27-2012

For the Burning Blade..err Doom Hammer..err Cleaver!
So confused... @_@

Centuros

07-27-2012

So do you have to build Brutalizer on him with this skin?

Delaware

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

really ugly, should rename it for OGRE MUNDO

StaticPunk

07-27-2012

This is an awesome skin but kinda reminds me of sion....then i got to thinking what if we game mundo a sion skin? that would really confuse people and be really fun to try and deal with. Champs with other skins of other champions.

STFUNEXT

07-27-2012

looks like a red fallen champion from d3

Sh3n0

07-27-2012

Saw him in the shop yesterday. o.o
I don't own Mundo though, so I don't know if he was just there and unavailable.

Sh3n0

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by money420 View Post
Just when i think u guys cant mess things up any more u put out a fuking warcraft 3 orc skin for mundo how lame i am sooooo glad u have time to waste on stuff like that and not on makeing new maps or hell makeing some skins for the champs that only have 2 skins.By the way u guys at roit r failling hard put some of the money we give u on something useful for once plz u make me fell like i have be givein my money to a worthless cause thx again for makeing me hate that i ever gave u guys my money
Says the guy who has maybe bought Riot points once in his life. Can't tell a good skin from a bad one. Mad, bro? Cause most of us think this "Warcraft" skin is awesome.