The LAG IS KILLING ME

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hardrush

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRicHeY View Post
I cant play 1 game with out lag.
When i downloaded that patch every thing just went down the hole for me
I wish that patch had never came up and just played lol happy as can be but now i cant
To much lag riot please help me and the other ppl that need help with this problem
P.s:PLEASE
im gone tired of the laggg i love this game but the lagg is killing it going to heroes of norrath

TasLoL

09-29-2010

I'm in the same boat. But I get <100 ping and always load fast. I installed the game recently and during installation I got a lot of Adobe Air already up to date errors during the updates.

Aloosh

10-04-2010

Im having many problems with this freaken game many technocal issues im sure it doesnt have to do with me... and all problems im getting is only from this game! now after this patch my fps went low and im getting laag like crazy

totalpwnag3

10-07-2010

my fps is still at 32 and my ping didn't change. but im lagging like a dog

Reedux

10-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroghar View Post
I'm not sure if I'm having the same issues as everyone else, but I have been having issues the last few days that weren't there before. most people seem to be talking about client-side issues, with lower end computers having memory issues.

My problems have been server side as far as I can tell. I have no issues with my internet connection, but randomly the game will start lagging hard. Sounds will start repeating, my character will freeze up, eventually I'll get disconnected, will have to wait a few minutes to reconnect. Last match I was literally stuck in death, I could see all the other players running around, I could talk with everyone, but I was perma-dead for over 5 minutes.

This constant disconnecting has cost me several games, it's pretty disheartening.

This has to be server side too, even during the unable to reconnect lock, I could still browse websites, and I can play other online games all day with no issues. My connection is solid.
I'm Having Precisely The Same Problem. Riot Has Yet To Respond Once To This Entire Thread.

Lord Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2010

I love how this is clearly a massive problem (dozens of threads across many forums + this fairly long posting) and Riot doesn't say a word.

What's funnier is the tech guys posting saying, "oh hehe do a clean install doodz, it must be YOUR pc or YOUR inet"

Sorry guys -- when 1,000s of people suddenly begin experiencing massive FPS lag and/or massive pings the day after a large patch, it's a bit obvious what caused the problem.

Yet we're treated like little babies and told to "reinstall".

Laff.

Quillbeast

10-16-2010

Me my screen just freeze and i just cant move im a easy kill for other.
I hate this lag !

Adormas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2010

I started lagging these past two days as well. I remember when i first joined LoL (three months back I believe), I NEVER lagged. Then came that one patch(last month) after which the first 3-5 fps games began. This was (kinda) countered by task manager + end lolclient.exe . But then I could never go to the end game screen.
Now since the past two days, no matter what i do (reinstall, gamebooster, end lolclient.exe, reconnect, empty harddrive for more space - my space is 80% free, playing on lowest settings) nothing works.
Its annoying to let your team lose when they are clearly good players, and the other team is lol'ing at your nooby play, and your team member are getting frustrated with your 5 fps play. I lost two games in a row just cause of lag (yes 1 player playing at 5 fps does affect the outcome of the game).
And the worst part is, i was playing Teemo! Now people are gonna hate him even more, even though hes obviously awesome (I dont what you 'high ELO' gamers say, when I reach high ELO, I'll think of a way to play him better). But ofcourse reaching high ELO requires atleast lag free/ decent fps play.
And its not my computer. It didnt lag 2 months back, it should now.
After all that venting, all I want is some feedback from Riot, regarding the low fps/lag. At least, look into the problem. Remember even if its just 10% of the population facing the problem, thats a lot of people...

Quillbeast

10-16-2010

What can you tell us RIOT?

Micro102

10-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bro View Post
I love how this is clearly a massive problem (dozens of threads across many forums + this fairly long posting) and Riot doesn't say a word.

What's funnier is the tech guys posting saying, "oh hehe do a clean install doodz, it must be YOUR pc or YOUR inet"

Sorry guys -- when 1,000s of people suddenly begin experiencing massive FPS lag and/or massive pings the day after a large patch, it's a bit obvious what caused the problem.

Yet we're treated like little babies and told to "reinstall".

Laff.
Well i have seen some wrenchmen giving test links to people to gather information. So they seem to be doing their job. What do you want them to do? Come here and post that they don't know what's wrong when they already did so in other threads?

Try setting the priority of the client to low int he task manager, that seems to work for a lot of people.