The LAG IS KILLING ME

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alberik

09-10-2010

after the patch im freezing like hell or lagging,i cna play but it runs like ****,there were no changes in graphics so it cant be our hardware cant it?

Alberik

09-10-2010

can we get a response from riot?

Darken Volk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

My suggestion to you guys.. , Untill Riot will fix the hogging problem of the proccesses in the new patch, Just play the twisted treeline.. you will have 4-5 more fps :/

Alberik

09-10-2010

lol,well i lowered every single graphic it looked like a sega game but it would still freeze and i ran sc2 on high without any delay,it would be nice if riot would say at least we are working on it or that we need new hardware or something

Kroghar

09-10-2010

I'm not sure if I'm having the same issues as everyone else, but I have been having issues the last few days that weren't there before. most people seem to be talking about client-side issues, with lower end computers having memory issues.

My problems have been server side as far as I can tell. I have no issues with my internet connection, but randomly the game will start lagging hard. Sounds will start repeating, my character will freeze up, eventually I'll get disconnected, will have to wait a few minutes to reconnect. Last match I was literally stuck in death, I could see all the other players running around, I could talk with everyone, but I was perma-dead for over 5 minutes.

This constant disconnecting has cost me several games, it's pretty disheartening.

This has to be server side too, even during the unable to reconnect lock, I could still browse websites, and I can play other online games all day with no issues. My connection is solid.

Kroghar

09-10-2010

Tried another match today, game went fine the first 10 minutes, though I was getting suspicious when 3 of the other players all started DC'ing. By the end of the match, the lag hit and I got locked out and couldn't reconnect. I was stuck at the Reconnect screen whenever I hit Reconnect it started to try and connect for about a second then went back to disconnected again. At the end of the match there were only 2 players with solid connections in the game.

Honestly, as much as I've been loving this game, I can't play it like this, I'll have to return when it's hopefully fixed. I've already spent $30 in my first week playing, so I'm hoping that's soon.

ArkhamHorror

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

My FPS are fine, but since 2 or 3 patch can't remember, my MS doubled. From a stable 100, they won't go under 200 now, with spikes that literally kills me.

egyptDarkNinja

09-12-2010

wtf its so ****ing **** thing be 4 that patch i was kill alot after it game is so laggy and i die alot and they say i am noob and not belive its cuz of the lag be 4 the patch i was 21/2/15 now its 9/18/2 wtf i should do?

Healwarz

09-12-2010

I'm a big fan of Tryndamere and nothing makes things worse when u cant control him , worst still , i have no other means of thinking that its my com's fault cause i can play SC2 with full gfx with 60 fps , yet though i still have 60 fps in LOL , apparently my char doesn'y agree so , cant Riot give us an answer to what this is ?

SutekiDaNe

09-18-2010

i feel dumb saying this, but how do you check what ur fps is? : P