The LAG IS KILLING ME

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TR1GGA187

02-05-2011

Worst leaking game I've ever played! Its hard to do ANYTHING when I auto tower dive because of LAG!! Its all in the game too... I speed test at 30+mb on speedtest WHILE I'm stuck there with my fist in my ass not being able to spawn due to an incredible amount of lag...

Evi

02-05-2011

I got so fed up with lag issues today that I actually uninstalled. It's not just that the lag is incredibly high for me (>1000ms) but that it varies significantly and unpredictably. It's incredibly frustrating to have decent gameplay dangled in front of you like that.

If someone would be so kind as to update this thread when lag issues are no longer so crippling, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Until then.

PS. Yes, I did controlled tests comparing what the client reports with pings to other websites. 33ms to google vs >1000ms in LoL

Hegetin

02-05-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=495886

How is it even possible that I'm having these lag issues when my brother is not.

PancakeBro

02-05-2011

This lag in ubearable my fps averages like 10-15 now in 3v3 with lolclient closed or reduced priority. Not only that but my ping sky rockets all the time since the last patch.

Parasid

02-06-2011

For me it is not graphical lag but network problems and they came after some patches and hacen't been fixed so, for me the game is completely unplayable during afternoon

CasperXP

02-06-2011

Bump.

painboots

02-06-2011

See, this is what riot always does. They NEVER take responsibility about the problems people are having. If say 80% of the community has this problem, its obviously ALL internet problems. God forbid riot says hey guys sorry, its our servers. We are too lazy to try to find the source of the issue, so heres a temp fix. Don't worry you'll be lagging again in 2 days.

JunDi

02-06-2011

Before the last two patches my ping would ALWAYS stay at a good 50-60 ping maybe a little higher, but never exceeding 100. Now, after these new patches I've been getting lag spikes that'd send my ping up to the 300's-1000's. Sometimes they'd calm down really quick, but at times the spikes stay for minutes at a time and I'd have like a 4 second delay between actions. Ridiculous! Please fix your servers or upgrade them or something because I'm getting tired of this & I'm sure the rest of the community is too.

Chaostrain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

Yup.... Same thing..... Used to be aroun 40-50 FPS now im playing around 12 and get random spikes of like 2..... might aswell not even play anymore...

Christofferson

02-08-2011

The game will work fine for me SOMETIMES. But other times I'll get in to a game, everything looks fine, ping around 100 or so. Then, it seems like at the worst time possible, my latency will jump up to sometimes over 4,000 and everything will just freeze. This is about the time I rapidly click towards a tower to avoid dying, but usually my character doesn't move at all.

This is really hurting my LoL experience seeing as how I've had problems a few months ago as well. I am having Time Warner send a tech over to my house to make sure that my internet is working properly. But as it stands now, I highly doubt it's problems with my internet and that it's problems with the LoL servers.

Very frustrating times indeed.