Crucial game didnt count

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaissance RK

1 Week Ago

Hello everybody
Here I am playing in my Gold 3 series, already lost one game. I start a game as ashe and luckily I win, upon pressing proceed after the victory screen the client seemed to be stuck, and the stats did not appear, I pressed skip waiting for stats without thinking. I started another game as jinx and won ! Yay me im supposed to be gold, right? Naaah, the game i played as Ashe did not count. Also, in the beginning of the 3rd game i had a massive amount of lags even thought I use LAN internet, i left the game and reconnected and it fixed itself.

Please fix this, I would like to be in gold 3.

Faranae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Week Ago

Stop playing till it is fixed. If you lose a game it WILL count as a loss in your promo.

Clementine7

1 Week Ago

I had a crucial game where I won and should have received 90+ XP. I want my XP from my last game

AllThatSwagg

1 Week Ago

i was playing my last promo game into gold 3, won it, skipped the stats not thinking much and the game didnt even count, in fact it didnt even appear in my match history.... riot pls

Renaissance RK

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faranae View Post
Stop playing till it is fixed. If you lose a game it WILL count as a loss in your promo.
That's what i did, thanks for the help though, the problem was resolved.