††Talon Buff activism - The thread for the threads††

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingMoonfish

07-27-2012

Well, I just owned a Kass mid lane as Talon and I haven't played him in a year.

I personally feel he needs something more drastic. Right now he is mid and mid only. I would like to see that diversified.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMoonfish View Post
Well, I just owned a Kass mid lane as Talon and I haven't played him in a year.
You could own him all day, sure. Own him all night, even!

Doesn't change that his passive herps every herped derp in existence, and his silence might as well not even be there.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-27-2012

bloop

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Talon doesn't need a buff. He does his job just fine.

#RyzeisstupidlyOP

KingMoonfish

07-27-2012

Yay for super hard counters!

Anyway. I would rather see a cooldown reduction on Talon's E to match Kass's Q. This would make his silence more viable. As it stands, it doesn't do much. "What's that, burst? I'll silence you for a second and jump right on you! Now burst me down with your full point blank ap combo, baby!"

He's pretty much like a slow firing gun. If you don't kill them in the initial burst + follow up AA's, he loses the trade, badly. In that 11 or so seconds left on the cd, he can get bursted down by any intelligent mid.

Kass doesn't need to get close to Q, does damage with it, has a longer silence AND a shorter cooldown. If it was brought closer in line with that, I'd be much happier.

As for his passive, I feel it simply isn't compelling. If I could I would take the bleed off his Q and put it on his passive, where he causes them to bleed when he deals damage if they are slowed/silenced/cced. Suddenly his passive is compelling. Make it tie into Q, where he deals more damage if they're bleeding from his passive. Either as a passive or as the active component itself. Suddenly, Talon just got a whole lot more fun to play and could have some interesting plays made, without changing his damage or the feel of his kit much. (As for damage, you could scale the Q+ passive interaction so as to make the overal damage the same, or slightly higher.)

Dishoveled Panda

07-27-2012

Bump.

Together Reynfall, we shall make change!

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMoonfish View Post
As for his passive, I feel it simply isn't compelling. If I could I would take the bleed off his Q and put it on his passive, where he causes them to bleed when he deals damage if they are slowed/silenced/cced. Suddenly his passive is compelling. Make it tie into Q, where he deals more damage if they're bleeding from his passive. Either as a passive or as the active component itself. Suddenly, Talon just got a whole lot more fun to play and could have some interesting plays made, without changing his damage or the feel of his kit much. (As for damage, you could scale the Q+ passive interaction so as to make the overal damage the same, or slightly higher.)
This might actually work quite nicely!

Thane Soren

Recruiter

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon So Phreaky View Post
Bump.

Together Reynfall, we shall make change!
Lol!

Embrace the he- woops I mean, TALON BUFFS!!!

Wolfalisk

07-27-2012

I said this in the other thread, I'll say it here too.

Talon's flash/silence is a broken mechanic that lacks any sort of counter play. Now before you downvote me, you need to understand that I'm not saying he is OP. He isn't. It's acceptable because he is a bad champion. He is in dire need of something, though. That being said, Talon's stats cannot be buffed to viability with that mechanic in his kit. It would be overpowered.

If you want Talon to be a better champion, your only recourse is to ask for a minor rework, such as that ability being broken into two spells or reworked entirely. Please realize I'm not saying he is OP, and don't downvote me in a frenzy of thinking I am putting down your champion. I am trying to help you. He will not be buffed to viability with his current kit. Take this advice and contemplate what would be good for a rework instead of focusing on number buffs.

1234511 ... 16