New champ Riot? love it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamLeviathan

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00000100 View Post
If I am to be blunt, the last couple champs I've hated, simply because of how they felt. They all (at least to me) seemed very CHARGE reckless brutal gung ho. darius embodies this perfectly.
Darius DOES embody this perfectly, but I'm not sure what other recent champs have. Super positioning-heavy Draven or tactical mage Zyra don't really strike me as good reckless charge in champs.

...in fact, being fighter/assassin, Diana embodies the charge-straight-in gameplay a LOT more than either of them. Charge in-ult, pull people to me E, in-your-face damage shield W. I like her design alright myself, but I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this angle.

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamLeviathan View Post
Darius DOES embody this perfectly, but I'm not sure what other recent champs have. Super positioning-heavy Draven or tactical mage Zyra don't really strike me as good reckless charge in champs.

...in fact, being fighter/assassin, Diana embodies the charge-straight-in gameplay a LOT more than either of them. Charge in-ult, pull people to me E, in-your-face damage shield W. I like her design alright myself, but I'm not really sure where you're coming from with this angle.
Ive been out of commission for like 6 weeks for surgery on my hand, so I cant comment much on draven/jayce/zyra, but I'm speaking about this for the past couple months. fiora, hecarim, darius,

CupcakeRaptorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I've played here and.. yeah.. she's pretty balls to the wall.
the leader of solari has turned. I must report this to the council.

cpmd4

07-26-2012

I have to agree. Irelia is my favourite champ too and Diana wil be joining my collection on release! I loe her story, appearance, particles and I've always had a certain love for moon-related lore and creatures.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamLeviathan View Post

you're forgetting Jayce the most utterly boring champion.. ever.

Spookygrampa

07-27-2012

Have you seen those warriors from hammerfell? Curved swords...

Heartlis

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I've played here and.. yeah.. she's pretty balls to the wall.
*makes wall disguise*