Connection Failure

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Hat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

"Connection Failure: Unable to connect to the PVP.net server.

Information regarding what may have caused this error can be found here.

Service availability can be viewed on the League of Legends Server Status web page."

Yes, I followed the link. Yes, I read the sticky. Yes, I followed all instructions. No, I'm not re-connected.

My router has been going insane the past 2 weeks, and I've been frequently getting disconnects - this has scared me, as I have no leaves on my record and do not wish to incur any. I will be buying a new router soon in hopes to fix the problem, but in the meantime, I have to make do. In any case, I had a disconnect during my last game, and it took probably 20 minutes to fix. When I tried to re-login, I'm getting the above error.

I have no idea what to do, now. :| I fear that I will have a leave on my record (After ~1300+ games) that will not ever disappear. Slightly more of a minor issue, but the game I'm trying to reconnect to may still be in progress - I feel bad for all involved in that game, but there's nothing I seem to be able to do about it.

I know 1 leave isn't the end of the world, but it's still frustrating to someone who has attempted to have a perfect record in that area.

EDIT: I just managed to log in - sure enough the game ended, and I have a leave now.