need a coach :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shota John

08-15-2014

Hello guys ! I'd like to get a coach who can guide me and get me better cause i truly want to aim challanger one day .
Also i am very poor and cant afford coaching...

Zed in Peace

08-16-2014

Dont have money? Then don't ask for a coach. Very few people are going to coach you for free because coaching someone like you is a hard process. Get good yourself, just like i did. You don't need a coach.

M3M0R13S

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2014

Also, good coaches won't teach for free. I'd suggest a friend who is good as the best chance you have. gl though

TrueReason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2014

What? I'd give advice for those looking for it. Coaching for free is enjoyable to those who want to learn o.O. Add in game if you're interested.

Mannyshow45

08-26-2014

Hey man Im currently gold and climbing. I have been coached by some of the best coaches in the world. I have a lot of knowledge I would like to share with you. Would love to help you get better and climb! Add me in game I look forward to helping you get better!
IGN: Mannyshow45

Eating Toro

08-27-2014

ill coach u if u want
ign: eating toro

EwokSoldier

08-27-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...74697&posted=1 i coach for fun and stream it check out my forum post if your'e interested =) goodluck