Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kab's big thread of builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

12-14-2010

Wow... huge changes this patch. Will take me ages to update the thread properly.

Riot never thinks about my feelings when creating patches.

Carados

12-14-2010

Quote:
Kabb:
Will take me ages to update the thread properly.

Why start now?

Flygon

12-14-2010

Quote:
Kabb:
Cho'Gath - I don't really want to touch him, I know there's probably superior builds in fact, it's most likely much better to go some kind of AP-tank hybrid on him but I just really to build him like the tank monster he is.

Poorly? Because rushing Warmog's on him is a dumb, dumb idea.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

12-23-2010

"The text that you have entered is too long (30012 characters). Please shorten it to 30000 characters long." Phooey, Riot is not making this easy.

Doriantv

12-23-2010

Awesome guide is awesome, and deserves more notification than it is getting.

If noobs don't at least look up their beloved new champ in this guide, then I will really feeding I swear god.

Carados

12-23-2010

Quote:
Rocketball:
Awesome guide is awesome, and deserves more notification than it is getting.

If noobs don't at least look up their beloved new champ in this guide, then I will really feeding I swear god.

The problem is if new players do look up a champion in this guide they'll likely lose the game for their team.

Doriantv

12-23-2010

I still say that if nothing else, at least check out this guide.

Also, why Warmogs on Cho'Gath? He already has an HP steroid, and further HP stacking just encourages people to get Madred's. Besides, you need some CDR to help spam your abilities. Warmogs is only viable when you know the game is going on for a long enough time for you to itemize the rest of your stuff, like CDR and Auras.

Honestly, Cho'Gath can build anything first. RoA, Rylai's, Frozen Heart, Aegis, Sunfire Cape, Banshee's Veil, depending on the enemy team.

CrazyBolas

12-24-2010

Quote:
Carados:
The problem is if new players do look up a champion in this guide they'll likely lose the game for their team.

So let me get this straight... you want people to use the "recommended" items in-game rather than going off of this guide? Seriously?

Carados

12-24-2010

Quote:
CrazyBolas:
So let me get this straight... you want people to use the "recommended" items in-game rather than going off of this guide? Seriously?

If you completely ignore what I say and make up my argument, can I do the same to you?

Because if so, I do agree the name "CrazyBolas" is terrible, but you shouldn't be so self-depreciating.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

01-25-2011

I'm still updating this when I have the time, most of the builds aren't quite what I'd like them to be. With school starting again I just don't have as much time.