Kab's big thread of builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2010

Yey, almost up to 10 upvotes! \o/

(Yes, that was a bump. A shameful bump.)

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-25-2010

This is kinda strange... my edits keep.. unediting themself. Tryndamere build back to it's ****ty former self and Malzahar had Q as first skill pick. :/

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

12-01-2010

Anybody got some suggestions about Panth?

C00LST0RYBR0

12-01-2010

Cho'Gath first item is Frozen Heart.... he farms so well, CDR is amazin on Cho. 5 sec ruptures at max CDR. He doesn't need health, he has feast. Depending on the game, you get Ap/Tank stuff after that.
His AP ratios are very good.

I see Pantheon as a Utility champion, there are alot of builds. I've had HoG/Aegis work, AD and also AS/LS. Things that work.

Heart of Gold
Aegis
Brutalizer -> Ghostblade
Bloodthirster
Latern (this is the most amazin farming item ever)
Starks Fevor
Last Whisper
Banshee Veil

I 1vs1 a fed Yi once with 50% lifesteal and the yi got wrecked. The 2s stun makes a huge difference if you have 2.0 AS. But its depends on the enemy team, if they have alot of stuns, you'll probably better off getting some defenses.

New Kog'Maw core is Infinity Edge and Last Whisper now, since the bugfix. At least it's what you see in high elo streams.

Master Yi. Add AP build. Doran's Ring, Doran's Ring. Merc Treads. Zhonyas. Void Staff. Rylais.

Mordekaiser. Randuin's Omen is absolute core on Morde. You wan't to have CDR at 40%. His AP ratios are poor. Another amazing item is Abyssal Scepter. Both tank items and both increase Mordes damage output alot. I'd say Sorc Boots, Randuin's Omen, Abyssal Scepter are core on Morde.

Xin Zhao: I get Latern on laning Xin aswell. Amazing item. Harass, kill 10 minions = full health (or hit the jungle real quick).

Swain: I reckon CDR/AP Swine might outplay pure AP Swine . I heard tank Swine works too. CDR helps Swine alot, although his AP ratios are very good. (Swine = Swain). Something like this:
Doran's Ring, Catalyst, Death Fire Grasp, Merc Treads, -> Rod of Ages, Spirit Visage, Zhonyas

Jantar Lanzard

12-01-2010

Is that Garen build still good?

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

12-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantar Lanzard View Post
Is that Garen build still good?
I Garen-tee it.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

12-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00LST0RYBR0 View Post
Cho'Gath first item is Frozen Heart.... he farms so well, CDR is amazin on Cho. 5 sec ruptures at max CDR. He doesn't need health, he has feast. Depending on the game, you get Ap/Tank stuff after that.
His AP ratios are very good.

I see Pantheon as a Utility champion, there are alot of builds. I've had HoG/Aegis work, AD and also AS/LS. Things that work.

Heart of Gold
Aegis
Brutalizer -> Ghostblade
Bloodthirster
Latern (this is the most amazin farming item ever)
Starks Fevor
Last Whisper
Banshee Veil

I 1vs1 a fed Yi once with 50% lifesteal and the yi got wrecked. The 2s stun makes a huge difference if you have 2.0 AS. But its depends on the enemy team, if they have alot of stuns, you'll probably better off getting some defenses.

New Kog'Maw core is Infinity Edge and Last Whisper now, since the bugfix. At least it's what you see in high elo streams.

Master Yi. Add AP build. Doran's Ring, Doran's Ring. Merc Treads. Zhonyas. Void Staff. Rylais.

Mordekaiser. Randuin's Omen is absolute core on Morde. You wan't to have CDR at 40%. His AP ratios are poor. Another amazing item is Abyssal Scepter. Both tank items and both increase Mordes damage output alot. I'd say Sorc Boots, Randuin's Omen, Abyssal Scepter are core on Morde.

Xin Zhao: I get Latern on laning Xin aswell. Amazing item. Harass, kill 10 minions = full health (or hit the jungle real quick).

Swain: I reckon CDR/AP Swine might outplay pure AP Swine . I heard tank Swine works too. CDR helps Swine alot, although his AP ratios are very good. (Swine = Swain). Something like this:
Doran's Ring, Catalyst, Death Fire Grasp, Merc Treads, -> Rod of Ages, Spirit Visage, Zhonyas
Ooh, didn't even see this post until now. Lets go through this then..

Cho'Gath - I don't really want to touch him, I know there's probably superior builds in fact, it's most likely much better to go some kind of AP-tank hybrid on him but I just really to build him like the tank monster he is.

Pantheon - I think the current Panth build up now (I updated it a bit) is good, I definitely want to start off with some real damage on him and not go off tanky.

Kog'Maw - I just don't see it.. maybe it works maybe it doesn't, but the whole point about Madred's is it's synchronosation with his W which is something Infinity Edge most certainly does not have.

Master Yi - I used to have an AP Master Yi build but well, it's just really really bad.. he shouldn't be played like that, ever.

Mordekaiser - Hm, that's actually a good point. CDR is pretty important for him, but I think that the added farming with Sunfire and the essential health regen Force of Nature provides supercede CDR in this case.

Xin Zhao - It is indeed a fantastic item but I think the fact that other items are simply better lategame from it and the cost of the item doesn't make it worth it on a laning build.

Swain - I don't like RoA on him, Rylai's is a far superior item for him.

Alex Pan

12-05-2010

I just realized your name is Kabb, but the thread says Kab. My whole life is a lie.

OnlyLiveOnce

12-05-2010

I recommend buying Mejai's Soulstealer on Lux because she is the Queen at gettting (and keeping) stacks due to her intense range. The 15% cool down also goes a long ways with her.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

12-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Pan View Post
I just realized your name is Kabb, but the thread says Kab. My whole life is a lie.
IT'S ALL A HUGE CONSPIRACY!!

Or it could be that LoL has a requirement for a minimum of 4 letters in a name.. ._.