Kab's big thread of builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaboom Hammer

Member

11-14-2010

Bump-a-soraus rex


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2010

Think I'll just go ahead and bump this real quick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-21-2010

You really think that Feint takes priority over Shadow Dash on Shen?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

agherwyijogkj

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
Rylai's on Anivia....that's a joke right?
i laughed too
if you cant come up w/ a last item, use archangel's staff


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Pan View Post
You really think that Feint takes priority over Shadow Dash on Shen?
Yup. Same cooldown on all levels, only slightly lower cost and a 1.2 longer duration at level 5 vs. Significantly lower cooldown and a 250 damage shield that factors in resistances. I'll stand by that skill build until somebody educates me on why I'm wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ordain

Senior Member

11-21-2010

Randuins should never be used on Rammus, it reduces DBC's dmg because it lowers their aspd.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by agherwyijogkj View Post
i laughed too
if you cant come up w/ a last item, use archangel's staff
Yeah.. no.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordain View Post
Randuins should never be used on Rammus, it reduces DBC's dmg because it lowers their aspd.
Okay.






















































































(You can use it in other ways than what you just mentioned..)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alex Pan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabb View Post
Yup. Same cooldown on all levels, only slightly lower cost and a 1.2 longer duration at level 5 vs. Significantly lower cooldown and a 250 damage shield that factors in resistances. I'll stand by that skill build until somebody educates me on why I'm wrong.
Too me that's like maxing DBC on Rammus before Puncturing Taunt. DBC MAKES YOU INVINCIBLE!!! Why on Earth would anyone put points into Taunt if it costs more mana, doesn't change cooldown and only has a 2s longer duration? Because it has a 2s longer duration.

Taunt is s huge part of Shen. It's not like Tryndamere's spin.

The energy cost of shadow dash, which at level 1 is 120, uses more than half your energy bar. Okay, so if you hit someone it costs 70; at level 5, it ends up costing 50 (I believe) if you hit someone. That may not seem like much, but with level 1 taunt, you don't even have enough energy to use your entire bar at once.

Aside from that, the .8 second taunt is completely useless. If you're keeping your taunt at level 1 until level 14, you're going to be taunting people with Merc Treads for .5 seconds. Why would you max out Taunt if it only has a 1.2s longer duration? Because it has a 1.2s longer duration. 1.2 Seconds is a long time. Shen's taunt can be compared to Sona's ult. It's not as easy to aim, and it has less potential, but it's a very strong skill.

If you're not going to max E, I really see no reason for you to be a tank, because no one is going to attack you to begin with because of your items, and W. You're essentially a low damage dealer with an ult. Yes, Shen's damage is impressive - for a tank, but if you're not going to play him that way then Kayle would be better.

And who is the troll is that +1's every single post you make?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Pan View Post
Too me that's like maxing DBC on Rammus before Puncturing Taunt. DBC MAKES YOU INVINCIBLE!!! Why on Earth would anyone put points into Taunt if it costs more mana, doesn't change cooldown and only has a 2s longer duration? Because it has a 2s longer duration.

Taunt is s huge part of Shen. It's not like Tryndamere's spin.

The energy cost of shadow dash, which at level 1 is 120, uses more than half your energy bar. Okay, so if you hit someone it costs 70; at level 5, it ends up costing 50 (I believe) if you hit someone. That may not seem like much, but with level 1 taunt, you don't even have enough energy to use your entire bar at once.

Aside from that, the .8 second taunt is completely useless. If you're keeping your taunt at level 1 until level 14, you're going to be taunting people with Merc Treads for .5 seconds. Why would you max out Taunt if it only has a 1.2s longer duration? Because it has a 1.2s longer duration. 1.2 Seconds is a long time. Shen's taunt can be compared to Sona's ult. It's not as easy to aim, and it has less potential, but it's a very strong skill.

If you're not going to max E, I really see no reason for you to be a tank, because no one is going to attack you to begin with because of your items, and W. You're essentially a low damage dealer with an ult. Yes, Shen's damage is impressive - for a tank, but if you're not going to play him that way then Kayle would be better.

And who is the troll is that +1's every single post you make?
Okay, edited.

And I just noticed that now.. what the hell, I wonder if I have a stalker. That'd be creepy.. and pretty cool.



Ps.Messed around a bit with Xin Zhao build, with the recent changes Youmuu's is a core item for him.