Kab's big thread of builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jantar Lanzard

10-07-2010

Bump for great Garens E!

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-09-2010

Expect a lot of builds today and tomorrow.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-11-2010

Well, I threw in a bunch of builds in there but didn't have enough time over the weekend to try out all of the champions I hadn't made builds for yet.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Been a while since I bumped this, again I did some minor fixes to this and that including typing up the beginning proper Janna/Sona builds and I'm looking for advice about Jax and if he needs an update?

GamersLegends

11-13-2010

Hmm, looks cool

MasqureMan

11-13-2010

Thanks dude. For altaholics like myself, this will come in handy.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

11-13-2010

Still updating this by the way, threw in a jungle Xin Zhao, Ryze build and whatnot today.

McLunderson

11-13-2010

Any Mundo build you'd recommend? Or did i naab and miss it lol?

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

11-14-2010

Made 3 Mundo builds just now, well, the beginning to two and completed one, started with the AD build cause I went with wrong rune page, and crit-headbutting people to death is amazingly fun. - Finish all three Mundo builds, but I don't have an awful lot of experience with him so I wouldn't mind some helpful tips about the builds.

PS.Any Mordekaiser veteran that would mind sharing an updated build for him with me?

PPS.I just can't figure out a decent build for Shaco.. I tried going for squishy damage, no luck, went for the old new saiyan build that Max Pita used, no luck since the clone got nerfed. Is he just useless and no build works properly for him or am I a big ball of fail?

PPPS.I fixed my Akali build.

PPPPS.Sona & Janna builds are finally finished aswell - Only LeBlanc and Shaco left on my to-do list, that is.. until next week comes along..... ._.

PPPPPS.I just wanted to type PPPPPS, which I just did.. twice.

PPPPPPS.Sorry about the PPPPPS comment.

cy4n1ze

Recruiter

11-14-2010

Puh-yee, added a Galio, Lux, Pantheon, Udyr and a Swain build aswell as fixing up Mordekaiser and Shaco builds. Cheers.