can anyone really good with morde tell me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WrecktumWrecker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

which runes and masteries to use please? everyone says different ones right now i have arp red health regen/lvl yellow ap/lvl blue flat ap quint and using 9/0/21 masteries

WrecktumWrecker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

anyone?

Etherimp

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrecktumWrecker View Post
which runes and masteries to use please? everyone says different ones right now i have arp red health regen/lvl yellow ap/lvl blue flat ap quint and using 9/0/21 masteries
Magic Penetration Reds
Flat Armor Yellows
Flat CDR Blues
Flat HP Quints

9/0/21

Do not build Warmogs.
Do not build FON.

Build AP/CDR/MResist/Armor/MPen

Sorc Boots, Abyssal, Randiuns Omen, Gunblade, LichBane, and I prefer Morellos but you could go Deathcap if you prefer.

WrecktumWrecker

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
Magic Penetration Reds
Flat Armor Yellows
Flat CDR Blues
Flat HP Quints

9/0/21

Do not build Warmogs.
Do not build FON.

Build AP/CDR/MResist/Armor/MPen

Sorc Boots, Abyssal, Randiuns Omen, Gunblade, LichBane, and I prefer Morellos but you could go Deathcap if you prefer.
i dont think this is a very good build....i havent seen any good morde build like this lol

Mambazo

08-09-2011

he's 100% right. morde scales with all the stats he named best.

Flawliss

08-09-2011

The guy above me has a good build, mine allows you to.go either full out ap or ap tank without changing runes and masteries, morde is my main I play em in ranked (when hes not banned) heres mine:

SS: Ghost and ignite (try to save ignite to use with your ult)

9/21/0 grabbing the ap and Mpen in offensive andin defensive I skip nimblness and defensive mastery using those 3 points instead in the ardor talent.
(this doesnt weaken your damage output)

Runes: Mpen marks, HP per lvl seals, flat AP glyphs and quints

Items for full ap: (start items, amp tomb, 1hp pot, then build tomb into hextech revolver) THEN sorc boots, RoA, deathcap,hextech gunblade, nashors tooth(cdr, att speed), lichbane

Items for ap tank: (start with dorans shield) merc threads OR ninja tabi, get RoA, abysal scepter, sunfire cape, GA, and aegis of legion.

This gives you a nice 3300hp, armor and MR, are both in the 200s and you still do nice damage.

WrecktumWrecker

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawliss View Post
The guy above me has a good build, mine allows you to.go either full out ap or ap tank without changing runes and masteries, morde is my main I play em in ranked (when hes not banned) heres mine:

SS: Ghost and ignite (try to save ignite to use with your ult)

9/21/0 grabbing the ap and Mpen in offensive andin defensive I skip nimblness and defensive mastery using those 3 points instead in the ardor talent.
(this doesnt weaken your damage output)

Runes: Mpen marks, HP per lvl seals, flat AP glyphs and quints

Items for full ap: (start items, amp tomb, 1hp pot, then build tomb into hextech revolver) THEN sorc boots, RoA, deathcap,hextech gunblade, nashors tooth(cdr, att speed), lichbane

Items for ap tank: (start with dorans shield) merc threads OR ninja tabi, get RoA, abysal scepter, sunfire cape, GA, and aegis of legion.

This gives you a nice 3300hp, armor and MR, are both in the 200s and you still do nice damage.
that's more what i thought, how come not life regen/lvl seals though? i bought those instead of health/lvl will they be ok? because i saw them on a bunch of guides

Flawliss

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrecktumWrecker View Post
that's more what i thought, how come not life regen/lvl seals though? i bought those instead of health/lvl will they be ok? because i saw them on a bunch of guides
I actually used regen/lvl seals at first, then I discovered, that health regen on morde is only helpful at the start of the game, mid to late game regen from seals only (because theres no regen from items or masteries) is to small a mount to make any diffrence at all, where as hp per lvl gives alot more survivability then regen throughout the entire game, from start to finish, I know you just bought a bunch of regen seals but I would try to get hp per lvl seals and try both for yourself, I personally did better with my hp seals

Marthiarn

08-10-2011

Tanky ap morde is god.

Also, pure ap morde is pretty beastly with a gunblade, will of the ancients, lichbane, deathcap. 1.5k mace of spades, anyone?

BigZ135

08-10-2011

Mord helped me get from 900 Elo to 1300 Elo (still going up)
This is my build:
9/0/21

Magic pen red
Magic resist/lvl Yellow
Flat Cooldown blue
HP quints

Start Cloth armor + 5 HP pots (let you farm forever)
Revolver and Rylai are must have
Offensive items: Deathcap, Gunblade, Lichbane
Defensive: Raduin Omen, FON

note: Armor and MR apply on his shield so it's 10x better to get them instead of HP.