Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] LoL Logfile Analyzer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eambo

Recruiter

03-17-2011

For those of you with the unable to verify source issue, check here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=432951

Automatic Fix 1 (also developed by Matricus!) should hopefully help :-)

CriticalHunt

03-17-2011

i solved my problem by my self , for every 1 who has League Of Legends.exe missing , heres a link a friend of mine gave it to me to solve this problem , just replace the 1 in ur "game" folder with this 1 and the game will update and continue just fine http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LGM4UBX

EDIT: hmmm , that wrench box thing might b kinda handy , thou it wasnt working in the morning so i had to solve it with my friend -.- , anyway might use it if we both face another problem and cant solve it XD , ty anyways

theoddoreo

07-12-2011

ive searched and searched forever and still havent been able to fix this. seriously its time to Unistall this ****.

nueveonce

02-03-2013

hello dear fellas.. i was wondering around .. and here in the beginning of the post i saw tha we users can download the

\FMOD audio files
Copy the necessary file to \Game\DATA\sounds\FMOD of your LoL directory.

» LoL_Audio.fev
» LoL_Audio.fsb

» LoL_Audio_en_US.fev
» VOBank_en_US.fsb,

so mi question here... is there any possibility that a good riot member of the awesome technical suport could provide us with the Korean ones ?

thank u sr !