[Tool] LoL Logfile Analyzer

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psychpants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Ignore my cries for help.

They were all caused by being silly about assuming that the downloading client I got back in April would download the most recent version of the installer, I was mistaken.

My problems were solved by getting the new installer.

Man I feel stupid.

Signature

09-15-2010

ACE - Logfile Analyzer (1.16)
-----------------------------
Script Root: C:\Users\Victor\Downloads\ace_LoLLogAnalyser116.ex e

- Operating System -
--------------------
Type: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (X64) (Build: 7600)
Service Pack:
System Root: C:\Windows

Permissions: ok
Language Code: 0409
install date: 2010/04/21
current date: 2010/09/15

- Client Information -
----------------------
EU Client: not found
US Client: not found

analyse: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
Server: US server
Client Version: 1.0.0.79

- Error List -
--------------

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]

- How to resolve -
------------------

Unable to verify source for expansion
Desc: modified, damaged or missing file
You need to replace the file with the original one.
If you have another partition on your drive, do a proper reinstall.
The original file and further instructions you'll get here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...29#post2818129

I've tried everything thats already been posted in this thread including the "new resources-de_DE" and it didnt work, please help.

Balvedius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2010

i'm encountering the same problem many people here are

- Client Information -
----------------------
EU Client: not found
US Client: C:\Riot Games

analyse: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends
Server: US server
Client Version: 1.0.0.94

- Error List -
--------------

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]

- How to resolve -
------------------

Unable to verify source for expansion
Desc: modified, damaged or missing file
You need to replace the file with the original one.
If you have another partition on your drive, do a proper reinstall.
The original file and further instructions you'll get here:

Before i got this i had the problem with not having a baseline folder in my lol.air_p folder, putting in the folder got my copying to about 19%, then i got the error mentioned and even replacing the file in air/assets/locale folder it only goes to 19%. i have tried reinstalling the game about 3 times now and even while the game was installed, going into the installer and repairing it and nothing is working. Would putting the "resources-de_DE.swf" file in "LOL.Air_p\Air\assets\swfs" folder help? This has been going on ever since the Miss Fortune patch has come out.

Giraffesyo

09-16-2010

@BrokenSteel @ShadowGTFO, seeing as you were missing other files too, chances are that file is going to be one of many. I recommend uninstalling all components completely. If you uninstall just LoL it won't fix the corrupted Adobe Air.

After you do the following go ahead and try reinstalling from scratch.

Follow these steps:

Quote:
Uninstalling League of Legends
Open the Start Menu
Open Control Panel
Open Add or Remove Programs
Select League of Legends
Select Remove
Find the directory League of Legends was installed to and delete any remaining Riot Games folders
Delete the folder containing the old setup files you used to install. This folder is named League of Legends and placed on your desktop by default. This may not apply to you if you did not install the game recently. It is extremely important that you uninstall Pando Media Booster after deleting the older setup files.
Quote:
Uninstalling Adobe Air

Open the Start Menu
Open Control Panel
Select Adobe Air from the list of installed programs
Select Remove
Restart your computer
Uninstalling Pando Media Booster
Quote:
To uninstall Pando Media Booster
Open the Start Menu
Open Control Panel
Select Pando Meda Booster
Select Remove and follow the uninstall procedures

Mohax133

09-16-2010

[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\games\LeagueOfLegendsgame\Air\air_version.txt]

Bronislav84

09-16-2010

Okay I had the same problem as the people above me with the DE locale file being errored, but the linked file did not fix it for me. Instead, a file from a friend of mine who is able to play fixed it. Here is the one that fixed it for me: http://rapidshare.com/files/419518215/resources-de_DE.swf

Also the linked LoLClient.exe in post number 2 is actually half the size that rapidshare says it's supposed to be (49.6 KB), and therefore not being accepted by my patching process.

Hexxidecimal

09-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matricus View Post
Greetings my dear enemies!

I want to share a tool with you, which I created for EU several month ago.
I updated it's functions etc. to work properly with US.

God amongst men sir

Balvedius

09-16-2010

thanks a heap Bronislav84, that DE file worked for me, yet after that i had to download the lolclient.exe as well, and now i got a problem with my en_GB file, so i guess i gotta wait a while to download that (and i'm assuming all the other locale files eventually) i just hope that they work.....

EDIT: the resources-en_GB.swf file from the link on page 2 didnt work for me

Bronislav84

09-16-2010

Don't thank me, thank my friend. I don't know what his name is on the site, though.

I needed a en_GB one as well and I've got a working one of that now too from somebody I know. Ask around or wait for people to put it up. I'm on dialup and refuse to reinstall because of that reason. I don't have a working LOL yet so any files I give out wouldn't be complete.

Personally I'm up to needing a new LolClient.swf right now. Gonna try the one in the thread and report back if it worked for me.

Giraffesyo

09-16-2010

www.mythnetwork.net/resources-en_GB.rar

Here I uploaded it.
Hope it works for you.