Diana: Leona's bitter ex-lover or sister?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MunchyPanda

Senior Member

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
They're not sisters.
I did think it would be to soon to add another sibling duo into League.

I am betting Diana "Had" a lover, a Solari, and in her teaser picture it is his robes and armor she has with her. Her sadness comes because she was forced to kill him.

(Or has to kill Leona who was BFF)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodGod22

Senior Member

07-27-2012

I smell a slashfic comeing up.


Rule 34 for Leona/Diana please... LoL needs a lezbo pairing since we already have a gay one. *cough* Ezreal/Taric *cough*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ijnekono

Senior Member

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
They're not sisters.
Then lovers?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pauleke

Senior Member

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGod22 View Post
I smell a slashfic comeing up.


Rule 34 for Leona/Diana please... LoL needs a lezbo pairing since we already have a gay one. *cough* Ezreal/Taric *cough*
Taric/Ez hasn't been confirmed though by Riot, in the way Diana and Leona has though right? (I know this isn't confirmation, but it's close enough)

Anyway, I'm excited for a Lesbian LoL couple! Diversity!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

07-27-2012

A tragic story of how Diana and Leona are not sisters.

Leona returned home from another champion match. Tired and exhausted, she ran into the house with her dirty boots, ruining the floor. Diana, her long lasting lover, was in the kitchen preparing a sandwich. Leona quickly walked to the table, sat in the chair and waited for the meal.
As Diana brought the sandwich, she noticed something terrifying. The floor was ruined.
A fight ensued between Leona and Diana, one which ended up with both of them being too tired to clean it up, so they left it for the morning.
In bed, Diana tried to pull Leona into at least one moment of passion, but Leona turned around and started snoring. Unable to sleep, Diana walked to the living room to clean up the mess.
There, through the window, the moon shined into the house. As Diana started cleaning up, a voice echoed through her mind:

-''Are you tired, child?''
-''Very. I worked all day and in the end get no appreciation from her.''
-''Is that so? How do you feel now?''
-''Angry, but too tired to rage.''
-''Come here child. Walk into the light.''

As the beam of light hit Diana, she gained an armor, different of the Solari. It was turned to the moon, and she became the first of the Lunari. With the new found power, she marched into the bedroom and started fighting Leona. Diana barely won and proceeded to try and convince Leona to love her again.
Leona, however, had other things on her mind.

-''Thanks for the workout, darling. You know what would be perfect now?''
-''To go into the bedroom and show me your love?''
-*subtle laugh* ''Good joke. Now, how about you make me a sandwich, and bring a beer from the fridge.''

Completely enraged, Diana pushed Leona threw the window and proceeded to run away. But she swore she would return, and bring an army of Lunari with her. She swore that they would enslave the Solari and force them to make her sandwiches for the rest of their lives!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aesr

Senior Member

07-27-2012

The Sun
The Moon

The Dawn
The Sunset

The Solar Eclipse
The Lunar Eclipse

The sun rises and the moon gets absorbed into the sunlight
The sun sets and the moon shines from the sunlight

Light is created from the sun
Moonlight is created from the sunlight

The moonlight cannot exist without the sunlight
Diana cannot exist without Leona


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sona Kisses

Senior Member

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
A tragic story of how Diana and Leona are not sisters.

Leona returned home from another champion match. Tired and exhausted, she ran into the house with her dirty boots, ruining the floor. Diana, her long lasting lover, was in the kitchen preparing a sandwich. Leona quickly walked to the table, sat in the chair and waited for the meal.
As Diana brought the sandwich, she noticed something terrifying. The floor was ruined.
A fight ensued between Leona and Diana, one which ended up with both of them being too tired to clean it up, so they left it for the morning.
In bed, Diana tried to pull Leona into at least one moment of passion, but Leona turned around and started snoring. Unable to sleep, Diana walked to the living room to clean up the mess.
There, through the window, the moon shined into the house. As Diana started cleaning up, a voice echoed through her mind:

-''Are you tired, child?''
-''Very. I worked all day and in the end get no appreciation from her.''
-''Is that so? How do you feel now?''
-''Angry, but too tired to rage.''
-''Come here child. Walk into the light.''

As the beam of light hit Diana, she gained an armor, different of the Solari. It was turned to the moon, and she became the first of the Lunari. With the new found power, she marched into the bedroom and started fighting Leona. Diana barely won and proceeded to try and convince Leona to love her again.
Leona, however, had other things on her mind.

-''Thanks for the workout, darling. You know what would be perfect now?''
-''To go into the bedroom and show me your love?''
-*subtle laugh* ''Good joke. Now, how about you make me a sandwich, and bring a beer from the fridge.''

Completely enraged, Diana pushed Leona threw the window and proceeded to run away. But she swore she would return, and bring an army of Lunari with her. She swore that they would enslave the Solari and force them to make her sandwiches for the rest of their lives!
It's all nice except the sandwich.... Two classy ladies... Sandwich? Please.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Monkey

Senior Member

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnBusiness View Post
It's all nice except the sandwich.... Two classy ladies... Sandwich? Please.
That is the event where Leona realized that sandwiches were deterring the ladies, so she stopped eating them. Too late, though.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

qwertymarch

Senior Member

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstylus View Post
they're not sisters.
nothing about ex lovers!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ben Caxton

Senior Member

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Pretty sure Leona is too classy to be a lesbian..
DAAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNN...

you is ignant