Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are you getting this issue

Yes 2 40%
No 3 60%
Voters 5 .

Blue Pill and summoner spells cut off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riptwisted

Recruiter

07-29-2009

Ok so i have wrote about this before but the page deadheaded. I tried reinstalling the game when i got my closed beta key (thank you Eric and Company) but it didn't fix the issue. What course of action do i take next?

Chainyk

07-29-2009

many people have this problem

Fusion

Recruiter

07-29-2009

I personally don't have this problem, but it looks like an issue with layering and/or scaling of the background images for the slots. Most likely this is an issue with your graphics card type or the driver.

Working with DirectX myself there are some graphics cards that have 'strange' inconsistencies with texture mapping or sprites. But it shouldn't be complicated to fix for them (assuming your graphics driver is up to date), so I wouldn't worry about it.

P.S. I am not entirely sure there is anything you can immediately do about it.

Riptwisted

Recruiter

07-29-2009

Here is the other graphics problem i have

This is with medium model detail and high detail
is this just the game not working well with my graphics card (which is fully updated)