Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runt, The Medic!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemegetdatbutt

07-26-2012

Runt, The medic!

I see Runt as being the support that can initiate by setting up several team fights with a combo of WQER

CONCEPT ART!! (ty farahboom for the great art!)
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=503842&stc=1&d=1344169566

Lore: After having seen all of the horrors of war between ionia and noxus, Runt decided to enlist in the yordle
special forces. Having no natural strength or being too smart he was opted into the newly formed
medic squad. Runt took on to his new trade with great expertise. He got to show off his great skills on
the field when he was called into help rescue teemo in the crystal scar, who had fallen a great depth into
the frail earth. After nursing teemo back to health in rapid time he was inducted into the yordle special
forces as the first yordle medic.

"The little man has a heart of gold, and a syringue of prescion surgical steel. I should know.. i made it"
heimerdinger

Description:
Short yordle with a gray blue hair and skin tone. Has a giant syringe as his weapon, with a giant Safety Kit on his back. He wears an old Dr. jacket. Runt is about 30 years of age. He has served with many of the yordle special forces as a field medic even saving Teemo's life once.

Roles:
Support,
Mage,
melee

Base stats:
Hp:370+75 per lvl
Mp:300+30 per lvl
Hpr: 15 every 5 seconds
Mpr: 17 every 5 seconds
Ad: 48
As: .675
Armor: 15+2 per lvl
Magic Resist: 30+0.75 per lvl
Move Speed: 305
Range: 150

Vaccine
Passive: After 7 spell casts Runt casts vaccine on allied champions. Vaccine removes 2 de-buffs. Can not effect same allied champion for 6 seconds after.

PHEW! Saved you!
Q: Runt heals selected champ for 50/75/100/125/150(+5% ap), plus 10/15/20/25/30% move speed for 5 seconds
mp cost: 40
cd: 20 sec
range:300

Wall of needles!
W: Runt slams his syringe into the ground raising a wall of needles. Enemies hit by the initial rising of the needles take 50/60/70/80/110 damage (+4% ap). The wall lasts for 5 seconds after 1 second the wall becomes impenetrable by enemies. Allies however can move freely through it,
mp cost: 30
cd: 25 sec
range:500/600 units wide

Inoculation!
E: Runt stabs an enemy champion with his syringe. He places a DoT that slows for 10/15/20/25/40% dealing 75/90/105/120/135 damage over 4 seconds (+5% ap)
mp cost:50
cd:15 sec
range: melee

Safety Kit!
R: Runt throws the safety kit he has on his back to a targeted area. After it hits the targeted location it slowly drags all nearby enemy champs to the center (half a second), the first enemy champ to collide with the safety kit is engulfed in bandages stunning them for1/1.5/2 seconds and slowing all others by25/50/75% for 2 seconds. Deals 100/250/400 magic damage to those closest to the kit 50% to those at half distance.
mp cost:80/90/110
cd: 110/130/150
range:700

Quotes:
On champ select- "The Doctor is in!"

On movement-"I'm going I'm going"
"Click again I dare you"
"On my way"
"Yeah, yeah"

On death-"Somebody call the doctor!"

Taunt- "Hey my needles bigger! hahahaha"

Jokes-"Oh no looks like you got a boo boo need a band-aide?"
(need more still working on the other emotes)

please give me feedback i am still gonna work on this guy till i feel like he is perfect!!

lemegetdatbutt

07-26-2012

Fixed a bunch of stuff

Tofflesby

07-26-2012

Well, his abilities have some unique mechanics (always fun).

I really like his potential to completely save a fleeing ally or screw a fleeing enemy.

Besides, the league needs more doctors

Tofflesby

07-26-2012

Oh, and http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2401677

lemegetdatbutt

07-26-2012

shameless self bump once again

lemegetdatbutt

07-27-2012

bump

lol i want feedback please i want to make this guy seamless

Dàmian

07-27-2012

Very cool.

ControlBlue

07-27-2012

It's a solid champion but it lacks the little things that could make him fun to play. He doesn't have any mechanics, his aura is waaaay too passive and deprive him from a space where he could have got an interesting mechanic and his W and R don't fit his "doctor" theme.

I think you should fuse the passive into a skill AND make it only affects alloes in range. All around passive aura are boring and give off a 'I should just stay at the base, I'm only useful for my aura' feeling.

Also the AP ratios are really really low. With a 300 AP at mid-game, you would only be doing 130 damage over 4 seconds when characters can already have hp in the 1500, barely tickling them lol, same for the W, E, and R.

The Q should self-heal, its not op and give some survivability to the champ, the numbers seem ok if the mana cost is average. the mana cost would make or break this ability, so yeah try to provide one.

Other than that the concept is solid but it would need some polish and ideas.

lemegetdatbutt

07-27-2012

i updated it if you want the old version her it is

Runt, The medic!

Lore: ….... I am so bad at writing lore lol. Feel free to help!

Description:
Short yordle with a gray blue hair and skin tone. Has a giant syringe as his weapon. He wears an old Dr. jacket. Runt is about 30 years of age. He has served with many of the yordle special forces as a field medic even saving Teemo's life once.

Roles:
Support,
Mage,
melee

Base stats:
Hp:370+75 per lvl
Mp:300+30 per lvl
Hpr: 15 every 5 seconds
Mpr: 17 every 5 seconds
Ad: 48
As: .675
Armor: 15+2 per lvl
Magic Resist: 30+0.75 per lvl
Move Speed: 305
Range: 150

Please don't die!
Passive: 3% damage reduction from all sources (global)

PHEW! Saved you!
Q: Runt places a heal over time on selected champ (cant self cast?) that heals 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% max health over 7 seconds, plus 5/7/10/12/15% move speed for 5 seconds

STOP!
W: Runt Raises a wall of magic. Enemies hit by the initial rising of the wall take 20/30/40/50/60 damage (+.1 ap). The wall lasts for 5 seconds after 1 second the wall becomes impenetrable by enemies. Allies however can move freely through it.

(Generic name for a slow)
E: A DoT that slows for 10/15/20/25/40% dealing 50/60/75/90/100 damage over 4 seconds (+.1% ap)

Grip of DOOM!/HYPERSPEED
R: Places a mark on allied or enemy champion. If placed on a enemy champ it pulls all nearby enemy champs to that champ, the first enemy champ to collide with the marked target sends out a shockwave stun those two enemies for1/1.5/2 seconds and slowing all others by25/50/75% for 2 seconds. If placed on an ally champion it increases move speed of all nearby champions by 30/40/50% for 2 seconds
500 range

please give me feedback i am still gonna work on this guy till i feel like he is perfect!!

Blad30ZerO

07-27-2012

Iiii like it!