@Riot - Diana's Ult & Revive = OMGOP?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
WTF @ that passive

Even without the ratio that's absurd damage...
"Okay with Diana, we're going to give her an ability that's pure utility....and then give her a magic damage nuke on her passive that has base damage equivalent to most abilities and that scales with AP."

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Calling it now, she's gonna be as OP as Durrius. Just build her with Fratmas and max CDR, just teleport everywhere and peel people doing tons of damage in an AOE. And of course you could go full assassin as well. I really have to see what kind of ratios she has, but I'm guessing it's mostly AP since she does magic damage. Just think of the builds to troll with...

Anyways, I don't think her ult is global at all, I mean there is no such thing as a global gap closer other than Nocturne (and all global ults got nerfed anyway).
0.8 Ap on her Q
0.6 Ap on her W
0.7 AP on her E
and 0.5- 0.6 AP on her ultimate, don't quite remember
her passive scales pretty well though and is an AoE magic damage on every third hit,
She seems to be able to be built as an Ap assassin or a Mpen Tank with the former giving a decent and constant power throuhghout the game and the later giving her massive power during mid game but not scaling as well as the assassin build (simlar to Ad malza who doesn't scale well into late)

Her Q has a 3.7 cd at max rank (the thing that applies the moonlight) and almost seconds cooldown at Rank 1

Lunar Rush has 11 seocnds cd at max rank in case you don't get the reset or an 11 seconds cooldown at max rank, the range of the ability is between 1175 and 1225 units although is a rough estimation, she also doesn't teleport as in the word teleport because that mechanic is confusing when there's no graphic aid and pretty much antifun, (Hon's Andromeda's ulti and Dota's vengeful spirit Ulti), she rather becomes a full moon and rushes to her target akali style.

what seems really Op from her Kit apart from that ungodly scaling passive is that her pull is a whole circular Area with a big radius that pushes you back towards her with a knockup effect and then slows you making it almost impossible to escape from her

DiscworldDeath

07-31-2012

Her ult's range is 800, more or less, according to the wiki.

She should be built as an AP Bruiser, more than an assassin. Ult's got 12 sec cooldown on max level, and yes, the Q deals more damage. The ult isn't much of an "ult" when it comes to wow.

The E is not a knock-up, but the pull does break channels, like Darius.

TCWA Tigerbite

07-31-2012

She's played somewhat like Akali, except she's pure AP.

Q is a skill shot that hits all enemies and moves in a crescent shape, rather than a straight line.
W is a shield that also does damage.
E pulls enemies to you (sup Darius) and slows them. The range is shorter than Darius' pull, but it affects a circle area around you instead of a cone in front of you.
R is a gap closer. Level 1 is 20 second cool down unless affected by your Q.

I can see her being OP if you build AP/CDR. Your Q will be <5 second CD and your R will be <10 second CD. QRQRQRQRQRQR. With a few shields tossed in for fun.

She's extremely fun (I hate AP by the way), but I might have fun with her. ;D

Kentar4565

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

AP Jungler FTW

Infirc

08-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentar4565 View Post
AP Jungler FTW
you are aware that "jungling" in Dominion consists on Fighting each other to the death, aren't you?