@Riot - Diana's Ult & Revive = OMGOP?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

07-26-2012

Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.

So if I'm reading this correctly If she dies at Windmill, so long as someone is afflicted by Moonlight she can revive and instantly get back in the fight ?!?

OP MuCH ?

Thoughts?

AbsolutePK

07-26-2012

I'm sure there's something like a 700-1000 unit cap on the range.

And that's being generous, since she has to apply moonlight and we don't know the duration, it could just be similar to Akali leap. I'm sure they wouldn't let you tag someone with moonlight, go off around the map and then teleport back on the guy 4 minutes later when he overextends.

Basically, all we know is the description and no numbers.

DG Denz Brujah

07-26-2012

assuming Moonlight works like Sejuani's Frost ... it can last a few seconds ....
Now assuming it is global if she is about to die she can tag for affliction, die, revive, ult to target in a blink (pun intended)

larkhill

07-26-2012

im more worried about someone making an auto-click macro and spamming it since theres no cooldown. if theres a global cooldown similar to sona, then the ability is useless unles moonlight lasts for a decent amt of time, making silly teleport tricks possible and creating a larger headache.

AbsolutePK

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz Brujah View Post
assuming
assuming
That's where we run into the problems.

I theoretically can't see them giving it infinite distance, let alone 1500 units. And I also can't see Moonlight lasting more than 20 seconds tops.

A big thing you're missing out on is the wording.
Quote:
Lunar Rush (Ultimate): Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted with Moonlight.
Which implies it has a cooldown when cast on a target NOT afflicted with moonlight, and from there you can rationalize that it's most likely not as long of a range as you may initially hope.

Edit:
Changed some words, rereading it made it feel like I was trying to sound too smart. To give an example of 1500 Units, Lux's Lazer is 3000 units, and doesn't reach from Top Right Speed Shrine to Windmill, and Akali's leap is only 800 units.

DG Denz Brujah

07-26-2012

guess I should reiterate that by global I meant along the lines of Panth/TF/Shen range
and 20 seconds is alot longer than I was speculating (again I compared it to Sej's Frost)

And yes I am basically theorizing since she isn't out yet and no hard numbers have been released

But it may have been one of those things that may not have popped up in SR testing but is nuts on Dom

0shi

07-26-2012

I really think it's just a gap closer not a global.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Definitely not a global. More like Akali's Ult, I'm sure.

MMKH

07-26-2012

Calling it now, she's gonna be as OP as Durrius. Just build her with Fratmas and max CDR, just teleport everywhere and peel people doing tons of damage in an AOE. And of course you could go full assassin as well. I really have to see what kind of ratios she has, but I'm guessing it's mostly AP since she does magic damage. Just think of the builds to troll with...

Anyways, I don't think her ult is global at all, I mean there is no such thing as a global gap closer other than Nocturne (and all global ults got nerfed anyway).

BabyGoggles

07-26-2012

Ez teleports, flash is a teleport, how far are those again ?
Also, only way to apply moonlight is a curved skillshot.