Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T9manpizza

07-27-2012

When will she be available for testing on pbe?

Starrfall

07-27-2012

My Real Life name is named after Diana the Goddess of the Hunt and Moon.... now this champ would be perfect had she had a silver bow but who am I to complain! I am soooooo getting this champ.... I will learn how to jungle...... Move over support Janna I'm changing mains!

major2master

07-27-2012

I am very sorry, i lover volibear and i do want a panda volibear skin, but..... LISTEN TO ME IRONSTYLUS, DIANA IS COMING OUT! SHE WILL COUNTER LEONA, THEN EMPEROR TROLL ZILEUUS (HA I TTROLLED U SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG) WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR LEONA MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH VOLTY AND MORELO OR AKA NERF MASTER SUCK TOWN. so yes to speak i side with zileus.
Hail emperor Zileus. Hail emperor Zileus. Hail emperor Zileus

Scoutacus

07-27-2012

Another humanoid?
Won't be another insta-purchase like Zyra but, I'm looking forward to trying her out.

WindsOfPlague

07-27-2012

Looks like one hell of a jungler

major2master

07-27-2012

Hail emperor Zileus, god of trolls, he who shall bring down parrot face. ( even though I really do love pulsefire ezreal ironstylus) the person who has singular control over morello even though he doesn't know it or should I call him nerf master suck town?
EMBRECE THE HERACY (oh and if a riot member reads this look up epic fizz glitch on YouTube, you guys sorta failed.

Kawaii black man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

meat dress diana.

xChemic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2012

hey shen

Rayleigh Silv

07-27-2012

she better be the fastest jungle murderer there is :S, i was hoping zyra would jungle and she can but she's sooooo slow her ganks are weak

ImmobileChaosBot

07-27-2012

do want
Embrace the Heresy!