Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abyssal War

07-26-2012

Quote:
Saiko:
Good lord! Parrot, Leona, brace yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRf3hf_JBVU

braced!

Myist

07-26-2012

May I pre-order the champion and perhaps said bundle right now ?

Sycocaster

07-26-2012

Shes a jungler! Yes!
Her skills have some of the elements i enjoy in other champs.

Kenzurith

07-26-2012

So basically... a tanky dps caster jungler assassin... fun stuff.

xanderzeller

07-26-2012

Leona and Diana need Celestia and Luna skins! Skins are magic!

Skrow

Recruiter

07-26-2012

make her hair glow like the moon = 10x cooler

Zedhy

07-26-2012

**** RIOT, you scary!

major2master

07-26-2012

Quote:
Sylph:
embrace the BANDWAGON!

Just thought that I'd post it with that important quite above it. I am very sorry, i lover volibear and i do want a panda volibear skin, but..... LISTEN TO ME IRONSTYLUS, DIANA IS COMING OUT! SHE WILL COUNTER LEONA, THEN EMPEROR TROLL ZILEUUS (HA I TTROLLED U SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG) WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR LEONA MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH VOLTY AND MORELO OR AKA NERF MASTER SUCK TOWN. so yes to speak i side with zileus.

Abyssal War

07-26-2012

Quote:
major2master:
Just thought that I'd post it with that important quite above it. I am very sorry, i lover volibear and i do want a panda volibear skin, but..... LISTEN TO ME IRONSTYLUS, DIANA IS COMING OUT! SHE WILL COUNTER LEONA, THEN EMPEROR TROLL ZILEUUS (HA I TTROLLED U SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG) WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR LEONA MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITH VOLTY AND MORELO OR AKA NERF MASTER SUCK TOWN. so yes to speak i side with zileus.

WRONG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRf3hf_JBVU

nothing counter's Leona, not even 5v1!

MTaur

07-26-2012

Quote:
Scotchbandit:
i dunno maybe i cant get past the thorny tendrils, leathy looking hair (looks like a tube and moves as one solid object) and the plant like skin as most of her anatomy, even her hands are kinda monsterish, torso up is all that i can see that resembles a human, would a harpy be considered human for the same reason?

just my thoughts......

Maokai would look ridiculous if his "non-human" aspects were mostly in his hands and forearms with some hair accessories and subtle coloration differences thrown in. Think Julius Caesar with forearms made of bark. uguyz, this is srs monster champ!

She's ridiculously woman-shaped to not be a woman, and not just her upper body. You'd have to read her lore to know that the leaves are part of her rather than held on with glue or part of an elaborate catsuit/boots one-piece. You could cosplay as her by taping leaves to your body and boots, and applying some full-body makeup. You can't do that with Maokai, at least not convincingly. Everything about her looks like a human with plants for clothes and accessories.