Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Diana, Scorn of the Moon, Revealed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fluberwarrior

08-02-2012

1 word 2 say so amazing XD

XCommanderAdamaX

08-02-2012

she does look awsome, when is her release,

Inayaarime

08-03-2012

She looks awesome, she is awesome, i just have 1 little thing i would change...
The way she uses Crescent Strike.. it only works on the right side... it would be awesome if she could do it to the left side too.. it would make her more versatile i think..
Btw, awesome job!

NugCrusher

08-03-2012

I want her now; I'm tired of PBE games that don't help my real account out.

Isaac Nassimi

08-03-2012

am i the only one who realizes this is just moon queen from hon? thats all theyre doing now. remaking hon chars

yay for lack of creativity

zacjagan

08-03-2012

This is n othing like moon queen! Just because she has a conection with the moon doesnt make her a copy of every other character from previous games!

Nebano Bloodmoon

08-03-2012

in an honest opinion i think you should make a bloodmoon skin for Diana. Theres is one for shen and akali but for the one champion who centers around the moon you diddnt make one. i was really looking forward to a skin like that and if there is any chance at all in the future of making one even if its an ultimate skin i would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

OmNomNaomi

08-06-2012

oh cmon weve waited long enough make her available already!!!!! plz plz plz we all want and need her to become LEGEND'S!!!!!

genesect

08-06-2012

You've kept up the suspense long enough! We're dying to see her in combat. Imagine how tough it will be to dodge her crescent strike. Though I feel like coming from her left side may be her weakness. Either way, she's going to be the coolest champ in a long time.

thiagofairytail

08-06-2012

so oficially, sayonara your american scurn, bunch of racist guys