: 3v3 Twisted Treeline NORMAL Draft Mode

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spectre321

07-26-2012

I would love to see Riot Games incorporate a 3v3 NORMAL draft pick mode into the Twisted Treeline, for casual 3v3 players. 5v5 Summoners Rift players are lucky enough to have a normal 5v5 draft pick mode, why are Twisted Treeline players not afforded the same luxury?

DeadlyCobraXXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

They SHOULD add this feature. I like to play ranked too, but it's not always possible to get a third just so I can play DRAFT mode.

Bottom line.... Riot NEEDS to add 3v3 DRAFT Mode.

Future Thanks to Riot when this feature is added. :P

Mango027

07-26-2012

then we can have 30min wait times like they do in dominion draft

but i'd still like to have the option

The Only Shaco

07-26-2012

y? no one plays 3v3

DeadlyCobraXXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Shaco View Post
y? no one plays 3v3
Then why are you in the Twisted Treeline Forums?

Kentari101

07-26-2012

Riot has said numerous times that this would lead to very long queues. The population for threes is not large enough to split and still have matchmaking work well.

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-27-2012

I'm pretty sure the 3's population IS pretty big. When playing ranked or unranked 3's, I never have to wait more than 30 seconds in a queue. I'm sure they can get away with it if they stopped forcing everyone into 5's games. I'm sure it's never even been tried either. I've never heard about it, so how would they even know for sure? Maybe people play 5's just for that reason? The fact that there is no draft 3's. They focus this game mainly on the 5's gameplay, and I think that's bull****. They should equally treat the whole game with the same amount of quality and effort.

IS1f953903d2cff893ae987

07-27-2012

If Twisted Treeline would get some rework/tweaks, it might attract more players into 3v3. But on the other side, the meta of bruisers might keep some players out who more like to play non-bruiser chars (like AP casters) since there's some stuff missing like the Blue Buff which is needed on some chars in order to get as effective as other chars (they could add buffs like on Dominion/Proving Grounds for Mana and stuff).

But well, I guess TT will be always the domain of chars like Jax, Darius, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao and Co - which might be the main problem along with the missing stuff.

OnlyBotLane

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyCobraXXX View Post
I'm pretty sure the 3's population IS pretty big. When playing ranked or unranked 3's, I never have to wait more than 30 seconds in a queue. I'm sure they can get away with it if they stopped forcing everyone into 5's games. I'm sure it's never even been tried either. I've never heard about it, so how would they even know for sure? Maybe people play 5's just for that reason? The fact that there is no draft 3's. They focus this game mainly on the 5's gameplay, and I think that's bull****. They should equally treat the whole game with the same amount of quality and effort.
What really? Longest queue I had in 3s was over 30 minutes. Normally they are at least 10 minutes...

DeadlyCobraXXX

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
What really? Longest queue I had in 3s was over 30 minutes. Normally they are at least 10 minutes...
What really? I play 3's whenever I play. It's all I play... lol I don't know what time of the day you're playing 3's, but it must be like 4am way back forever ago. Queues are not long at all.