Automatic-Rescaling HUD (buggy)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karlyr

07-26-2012

I recently re-installed my LoL game at the same time as the Stealth Remake patch and it began to rescale up everytime I'm starting a new game. any ideas to fix the problem ?

Goecia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

I can tell that minimap rescale is broken, every single new game you have to resetup the minimap size...
Absolutely no idea about the whole HUD tho

boourns

UI Designer

07-27-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

There's a thread here in the forum for how to fix it if you do a bit of a search. Basically it seems like the directory that the config file is being created in is not being made in recent patches, if you manually create it your problems should resolve themselves. I'm trying to track someone down to fix it

Karlyr

07-28-2012

Ok, though i can't really fin the thread i'll keep searching a bit. Thanks.
Would be cool to have a sticky note for repeated problems like this one.

EDIT : NVM just found it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZyphur View Post
A lot of people have recently been having issues with their HUD scaling where the sliders will reset to default after the game ends, and in game after they fix the sliders other hud aspects such as death recap and recall bars show up as huge and unscaled. This is the solution.

Step1: Got to your LoL directory's "DATA" folder, usually found at:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.162\deploy\DATA\"
Step2: In that "DATA" folder, see if you have a folder titled "menu", if you do, delete it. If you do not, proceed.
Step3: Within that "DATA" folder, create a folder titled "menu". Within the new "menu" folder, make a folder titled "hud".
Step4: Go onto League and start a custom game and change your settings to how you want them to be. Then restart your client.
Step5: You are now done! LoL will create a game configuration file into your ".../DATA/menu/hud" folder with your settings. You can go back to that folder to check, it will be titled what your resolution is and is openable in notepad.

Enjoy.