Free 4 win IP boost!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shakespearicles

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatties View Post
Sorry, but how won't that second code work?

It did let me redeem two codes on the same account. Plus, I just got double IP for 6 wins in a row and I still have a boost. To me, it very clearly did work. Maybe I misunderstood what you're trying to say though.

And yes, I can provide evidence of my claims.
why would you burn them all on practice games, its 4 WIN boost, meaning you just lost about 60 IP per game

PSG

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroo View Post
There is a 1 per E-MAIL feature, if you catch my drift.
I don't think the website is working right now. Hadn't been able to get on it for the past hour or two
I have like 50 E-Mails. And once the site works, I'm only gonna take 1. >_>

PSG

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakespearicles View Post
why would you burn them all on practice games, its 4 WIN boost, meaning you just lost about 60 IP per game
Lol, this.

MyNameIsTooLon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakespearicles View Post
Two reasons.

Firstly, I had already confirmed that it's possible to redeem two codes on the same account. So even if I waste a code on practice games, I can get more.

Secondly, my main goal was to win 4 games as fast as possible in order to find out whether or not the bonuses stacked. And yes, they do. I was valuing speed over wasted points because many other people were curious about the free boosts stacking and wanted to see my results. Seems logical to burn one of the boosts in order to provide a quick answer to the LoL community that I frequent. I'm a nice guy like that.

And I just tested it again to be sure. It let me redeem a third code on the account.

C'mon Riot, is it really that hard to put in some kind of check when we redeem the codes?

boolean redeemedFreeBoost = false;
if (attemptRedeem(redeemedFreeBoost))
redeemedFreeBoost = true;

nnerdz

09-09-2010

I hope the codes aren't all taken. I'm going to be re-checking this thread all day till the site works, or gives a reason for not working.

CmdrC00kie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatties View Post
Two reasons.

Firstly, I had already confirmed that it's possible to redeem two codes on the same account. So even if I waste a code on practice games, I can get more.

Secondly, my main goal was to win 4 games as fast as possible in order to find out whether or not the bonuses stacked. And yes, they do. I was valuing speed over wasted points because many other people were curious about the free boosts stacking and wanted to see my results. Seems logical to burn one of the boosts in order to provide a quick answer to the LoL community that I frequent. I'm a nice guy like that.

And I just tested it again to be sure. It let me redeem a third code on the account.

C'mon Riot, is it really that hard to put in some kind of check when we redeem the codes?

boolean redeemedFreeBoost = false;
if (attemptRedeem(redeemedFreeBoost))
redeemedFreeBoost = true;
If you're gonna keep taking them at least stop wasting them on practice games...

sams0n

09-09-2010

this sucks. i cant even get one this guy has 3 already?

netbent

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams0n View Post

I know right. I only got 21 codes so far

MyNameIsTooLon

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams0n View Post
I have way more than 3. I have one code for all of my accounts, except for the 3 that I put onto my main account for testing purposes.

When the site was actually up, it was very fast to get them because of the browser's autofill feature and because I own my own domain so I have unlimited throwaway emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmdrC00kie View Post
If you're gonna keep taking them at least stop wasting them on practice games...
Umm, no? Other than the fact that I've already done my 6 practice games for today, I don't consider it to be a waste. Without the boost, I would have 0 IP because I wouldn't be playing. With the boost, I got 600 IP in one hour while alt+tabbed out most of the time.

OutlawFMA

09-09-2010

The site not working is probably because of how many people are accessing the site. It happened also when they were giving away free Cho'Gath skin.