Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Status Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Have you ever been running away from a fight and die, usually because of ignite, or teemos shrooms? Now how many times have you not realized that you have been poisoned, ignited, bleeding, or any other DoT?

What i am suggesting is Transparent Icons on the top of your screen that show up when you have a status effect, like ignite. Sort of like the buffs and debuffs in most MMO's but transparent, and along the top middle. I Have a hard time seeing the random effects on my character and above my ability bar (i have HuD on a smaller scale) and in teamfights i dont have time to pay attention to whats around my character, i need another way to know when i need to back down.

What do you guys think?