Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nwol

07-30-2012

I will be there. Do you have a preference as to when?

- Tekun Valos

Ask Talon

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fžora View Post
"No, you will not Talon. You shall behave." Fiora let her eyes roam over the dress and smiled to herself. "It is fabulous." The grand duelist then turned to the other nearby.
If you insist... Although you may just change your mind once you see what's under the dress.

Talon gave Fiora a coy smirk that only she was in the position to see.

Farnbil

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fžora View Post
"Fret not, young one. I am not busy just yet. Come in and talk with me about your past experiences if you have any."
Amatea gleamed with enthusiasm "Ah, thank you!"

She followed the duelist inside. "My name is Amatea du Farj, the one who sent you that letter earlier! I'm a soldier from the eastern border so I've seen lots of action. I fought hordes with this blade." With that, she unclipped her sheathe from her waist and brought it up to her chest to reveal the weapon. It was decidedly plain, unassuming. The most striking feature was it's balance. The center of balance sat very high up the blade; almost like wielding a blacksmith's hammer. "I can pierce platemail with this." Amatea grinned. "But it's ruined my form."

√ćrillyth

08-01-2012

( With the recent lore rehauls, I'll be posting them on the champs threads, and others as they are released, so that anyone who's not in-client can see the changes. Here's Fiora's )

) FioraLore (

Victorious Fiora

08-05-2012

From the desk of Fiora Laurent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
I will be there. Do you have a preference as to when?

- Tekun Valos
I do not care when you arrive, but it would be kind to leave a notification for when you do.

-Fiora Laurent

Victorious Fiora

08-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
If you insist... Although you may just change your mind once you see what's under the dress.

Talon gave Fiora a coy smirk that only she was in the position to see.
Fiora chuckled at Talon's playfulness and placed the box's lid back atop it. "I shall find out when I do not have compeny, dear assassin." She plightly placed a hand upon Talon's cheek as she walked back him with a teasing wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil
Amatea gleamed with enthusiasm "Ah, thank you!"

She followed the duelist inside. "My name is Amatea du Farj, the one who sent you that letter earlier! I'm a soldier from the eastern border so I've seen lots of action. I fought hordes with this blade." With that, she unclipped her sheathe from her waist and brought it up to her chest to reveal the weapon. It was decidedly plain, unassuming. The most striking feature was it's balance. The center of balance sat very high up the blade; almost like wielding a blacksmith's hammer. "I can pierce platemail with this." Amatea grinned. "But it's ruined my form."
"I see. May I see the weapon?" Fiora extended her hand, having dealt with blades of this variety before, she was no amature. "I have many blades which can pierce platemail, which also do not have this same weight placed upon it's tip."

Luxiere

08-06-2012

Dear Fiora,

Many summoners call you underclassed and mock you saying you have no place to stay with the current meta type, how does this make you feel?

((I used to main Fiora long ago and I still try to find ways of playing her to the fullest. However, despite my attachment to Fiora, I can't deny some people who would say Fiora isn't good anymore, since they tend to pick out flaws and such. Just got curious with your thoughts on this.))

Farnbil

08-06-2012

Amatea blushed and hesitated before carefully handing the sword over. She stumbled over her words. "I, I...okay."

Dojel

08-07-2012

A messenger delivered something in the mailbox... It was his message

Quote:
Dear Lady Laurent, I find myself interested in your fencing lessons, Can I converse with you about it?
Edit: ((shame on me, got the name wrong ))

Ask Talon

08-08-2012

Quote:
Fiora chuckled at Talon's playfulness and placed the box's lid back atop it. "I shall find out when I do not have compeny, dear assassin." She plightly placed a hand upon Talon's cheek as she walked back him with a teasing wink.
I'll assume that I'm not allowed to chase them away this time?