Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

12345612 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon smiled at Fiora's surprise and entered the Manor when she gestured.

Indeed, it's been far too long for my liking, but League business has kept us both rather busy has it not?

The assassin removed his hat and placed it on a table near the door before leaning in to kiss the Duelist lightly. Presenting the box to Fiora he smiled playfully before responding, "Indeed it is."
Fiora laughed at Talon's kiss, a sweet geasture from the killer. Ironic.

"So what is this then?" The Duelist rose an eyebrow as she eyed the box presented to her, accepting it with both hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil
Amatea was awestruck at the grandeur of the Laurent Manor. Walking through the front lawn, she stepped carefully over the stone path. The front of the manor especially left her wide-eyed. Her sight traveled downward onto the entrance to find...the sharply dressed man she spotted from earlier talking with the grand duelist herself. Amatea approached the front entrance on her way to the studio.

When the man leaned in to kiss her, Amatea's face turned bright red. She stood there flustered.
Fiora's eyes shifted ever slightly as she noticed someone moving about at the coenrer of her veiw. 'Huh... perhaps someone wanting to join my classes...' She thought as she noticed the girl stareing.

"Talon, I think we have a witness." The demacian's voice was heavy with her accent as she chuckled.

Victorious Fiora

07-26-2012

From the desk of Fiora Laurent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
First one to disarm the other?
That sounds fine to be. When and where do you wih to partake in this...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot
Good evening, Fiora!

Er... *clears throat* Pardon me. Lady Laurent.

How have you been? It's been a few weeks since we last spoke.
I'm sorry, your penname does not look familar. Perhaps if you informed me of whom you were, I would be more willing to do likewise and respond accordingly.

-Fiora Laurent

Heil Teemo

07-26-2012

A sticky note is attached to the back of that letter.

With love, Albert Wrack

Mintneo

07-26-2012

Dear Miss Fiora,

I was wondering if you were accepting apprenticeships. My style of fighting needs...Some actual offensive merit. Please do let me know if you're open for someone to work under your great dueling skills.

~Mint~

Snowy Poro

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post

That sounds fine to be. When and where do you wih to partake in this...?
You may choose if you wish, I really have no personal preference.

Farnbil

07-26-2012

Amatea's hand fumbled for her hat as she slowly inched her way toward the couple, sadly frowning aside. "I came for the lessons. The fencing lessons." she said through a lump in her throat. "But if you're busy...about to be...busy then I can come back later. You know?"

Nwol

07-26-2012

Do you accept duel request? If so, do you wish to go a round or two? Nothing more than a friendly bout.

-Tekun Valos

Ask Talon

07-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Fiora laughed at Talon's kiss, a sweet geasture from the killer. Ironic.

"So what is this then?" The Duelist rose an eyebrow as she eyed the box presented to her, accepting it with both hands.
"Just a small gift, I thought it would amazing on you." the assassin smirked playfully as he pulled off the top of the box. Resting peacefully inside the container was a gorgeous black bare shoulder gown that dipped low in the back.

Attachment 496746

"Now I only have to get you into it."he mused.

"And then out of it" he thought to himself.

Quote:
Fiora's eyes shifted ever slightly as she noticed someone moving about at the corner of her view. 'Huh... perhaps someone wanting to join my classes...' She thought as she noticed the girl staring.

"Talon, I think we have a witness." The demacian's voice was heavy with her accent as she chuckled.
Talon turned to the new comer

Should I get the sack?

Victorious Fiora

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintneo View Post
Dear Miss Fiora,

I was wondering if you were accepting apprenticeships. My style of fighting needs...Some actual offensive merit. Please do let me know if you're open for someone to work under your great dueling skills.

~Mint~
Apprenticeships? No. But I am giving classes to my familys style of dueling, and introductions to the dueling world in general. There one would gain the nessary knowladge to be entered into a tournament under the Laurent banner. Other such houses that participate in this tournament are Crownguard, Lightshield, Vayne, Du Couteau, Lito, and... two year ago, even the sigil of Fortune was raised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
You may choose if you wish, I really have no personal preference.
Very well then, Radient Dawn. Please come to my studio at my home to formerly request the duel so that it can be announced for my students to watch and learn.

((Gonna make a dueling thread for Fiora's classes tmrw))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol
Do you accept duel request? If so, do you wish to go a round or two? Nothing more than a friendly bout.

-Tekun Valos
I do indeed. Please come to my manor and to the studio to formally request a duel.

Victorious Fiora

07-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon
"Just a small gift, I thought it would amazing on you." the assassin smirked playfully as he pulled off the top of the box. Resting peacefully inside the container was a gorgeous black bare shoulder gown that dipped low in the back.

Attachment 496746

"Now I only have to get you into it."he mused.

"And then out of it" he thought to himself.
"No, you will not Talon. You shall behave." Fiora let her eyes roam over the dress and smiled to herself. "It is fabulous." The grand duelist then turned to the other nearby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
Amatea's hand fumbled for her hat as she slowly inched her way toward the couple, sadly frowning aside. "I came for the lessons. The fencing lessons." she said through a lump in her throat. "But if you're busy...about to be...busy then I can come back later. You know?"
"Fret not, young one. I am not busy just yet. Come in and talk with me about your past experiences if you have any."

12345612 ... 21