Manor Laurent (Ask Fiora/Light RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Victorious Fiora

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnbil View Post
((Rolling for a DEX save...nope))

Amatea's eyes open wide as Fiora retreats. Her instinct is to press forward leading with the base of her foil. However, Fiora was already one step ahead of her, thrusting right into her move. The blades connect, but Amatea fails to lead Fiora's steel away from her shoulder.

The thump of it impacting her gear made her heart sink. She immediately exits her stance and droops her shoulders in defeat.

"Ohhh..." she moans. "You're too good with a sword!"

She sighs.

"That's what it takes, huh? To be a League Champion."
Fiora watched as Ametea slumped after her thrust connected. her eyes narrowed as she stepped back, and removed the head cage.

"Ametea... You have good reflexes, and a strategic mind." She spoke out, eying the probably dejected girl. "But do not think that you are inferior." The Demacian was practically glaring at her.

"Prepare yourself for round two." She said, putting the headgear back on and taking her stance once more. "If you want to be better then me, watch how I move. Feel it with every fiber in your body. If you impress me... I'll train you myself, understood?" She said, she noticed the girl had potential in her, but she seemed to be too star struck. Perhaps Fiora would have to beat it into her that just because she's a champion, she is still human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Dear Fiora,

How have your league matches been going? I haven't seen you around a lot since I joined.
Quinn? Rare for you to speak to me normally... I know what you and your bird think of me.

But yes, I have not been around much, and neither have you. Once becoming a champion one grows much more busy. My matches have been well, but lately, I have come to understand a lot of summoners do not know how best to utilize my abilities. It is a shame. I suppose you are experiencing different?

Ask Quinn n Val

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fora View Post
Quinn? Rare for you to speak to me normally... I know what you and your bird think of me.

But yes, I have not been around much, and neither have you. Once becoming a champion one grows much more busy. My matches have been well, but lately, I have come to understand a lot of summoners do not know how best to utilize my abilities. It is a shame. I suppose you are experiencing different?

Sadly I don't think the summoners have quite grasped my style yet.

And I don't have anything against you, it's all just Valor, I swear!

Victorious Fiora

05-08-2013

Quote:
Sadly I don't think the summoners have quite grasped my style yet.

And I don't have anything against you, it's all just Valor, I swear!
"The summoners seem to have difficulty learning how to best make use of champions such as us. it seems I had higher expectations for the League. Hmph." The duelist eyed Quinn with a judgmental eye. "I'm sure..." She said, not sounding like she meant it, "the bird is rude, after all."

Ask Quinn n Val

05-08-2013

Quote:
"The summoners seem to have difficulty learning how to best make use of champions such as us. it seems I had higher expectations for the League. Hmph." The duelist eyed Quinn with a judgmental eye. "I'm sure..." She said, not sounding like she meant it, "the bird is rude, after all."

"I swear on my honor that I think no less of you than anyone else." She nodded, rubbing the back of her head "He just...since you were born into a noble family, he thinks you didn't have to work hard to get here is all... it's the same with Garen."

Victorious Fiora

05-10-2013

Quote:
"I swear on my honor that I think no less of you than anyone else." She nodded, rubbing the back of her head "He just...since you were born into a noble family, he thinks you didn't have to work hard to get here is all... it's the same with Garen."

Fiora hummed for a moment then nodded her head. "Very well."

The noble woman made no mention of her thought of cooking Valor as response.

After a moment Fiora noticed Quinn was still standing there. "There something I can do for you... or would you like to come in?"

Ask Quinn n Val

05-10-2013

Quote:
Fiora hummed for a moment then nodded her head. "Very well."

The noble woman made no mention of her thought of cooking Valor as response.

After a moment Fiora noticed Quinn was still standing there. "There something I can do for you... or would you like to come in?"

Quinn rubs the back of her head "Uh...well... If you don't mind I suppose."

Victorious Fiora

05-10-2013

Fiora nodded her head and turned from the ranger woman. "Then do not dawdle in the doorway." She said, moving into her home.

"So what can I get for you, Quinn?" The nobble asked, shooing away one of her servants. "I assume the bird is elsewhere...?"

Ask Quinn n Val

05-10-2013

Quote:
Fiora nodded her head and turned from the ranger woman. "Then do not dawdle in the doorway." She said, moving into her home.

"So what can I get for you, Quinn?" The nobble asked, shooing away one of her servants. "I assume the bird is elsewhere...?"

Quinn nodded "Er, yes he's off doing his own thing,"

She thought for a moment and shook her head "I wouldn't feel right asking for anything after coming over uninvited."

Victorious Fiora

05-10-2013

Quote:
Quinn nodded "Er, yes he's off doing his own thing,"

She thought for a moment and shook her head "I wouldn't feel right asking for anything after coming over uninvited."
"Hmph. Yet you walked into my home, and refuse my hospitality? Not very good of you..." She said in a manner that would tease the other demacian.

Ask Quinn n Val

05-10-2013

Quote:
"Hmph. Yet you walked into my home, and refuse my hospitality? Not very good of you..." She said in a manner that would tease the other demacian.

Quinn blinked, bowing down awkwardly "S-sorry, please don't take anything I say seriously, all this is still so new to me." She looked around in awe "Your first floor is larger than my entire house was growing up."