Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Poppy Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cbroadkill

09-08-2010

Been playing poppy, I have been really enjoying his play style. He seems like a great counter pick to Kog in Ranked Games. You ult kog and eat his face in about 2-3 second still giving you 3 seconds of immunity to just rape face while people can't hurt you. But back to my point. I have betting rushing triforce and zerker boots or merc boots as necessary. Afterward not finding that next item really works well. I normally get brut then either a BC or BT afterward but normally the game is done by then. Was wondering if Stark's is something i should get or am I forgetting a necessary item? What item should I be getting to increase my health that isn't Frozen Mallet or should I be getting that?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dysent

09-09-2010

Quote:
cbroadkill:
Been playing poppy, I have been really enjoying his play style. He seems like a great counter pick to Kog in Ranked Games. You ult kog and eat his face in about 2-3 second still giving you 3 seconds of immunity to just rape face while people can't hurt you. But back to my point. I have betting rushing triforce and zerker boots or merc boots as necessary. Afterward not finding that next item really works well. I normally get brut then either a BC or BT afterward but normally the game is done by then. Was wondering if Stark's is something i should get or am I forgetting a necessary item? What item should I be getting to increase my health that isn't Frozen Mallet or should I be getting that?

I read a suggestion to run AP poppy and tried it once after running AD for a while - I strongly suggest taking a look at deathfire+lichbane on her. It's kinda fun - R -> ignite+deathfire+ W,E,Q is almost guaranteed death at lvl 16 - and you can get her Q to about 2 seconds to keep your value after taking down their carry. I've generally worked towards gunblade after lichbane, but I can never seem to get enough farm for it.