Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Remade Xin Zhao vs. Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nıghtmare

07-25-2012

I'm just wondering who do you think would win in a straight 1v1, xin has quite a bit of cc, but darius' bleed and ult are just too good. They both have passive armour pen (15%) and are both pretty good. I just want your opinion.

And since xin's remake I think he's an awesome jungler and top laner.

ImmortalSparta

07-25-2012

xin zhao has the upper hand if 1vs1 to death.But usualy darius's passive kills xin zhao after hes dead so its a 1 on 1 situation.

KingNoob123

07-29-2012

not after the remade, Dar don't have a chance, he gets pops up ever 4 sec and xin'd have over 35% hp left when Dar die. That xin passive!

NoobTurnsPro

07-29-2012

Xin wins

Budvarus EX

01-24-2013

as for now, 9/21 xin, with apen, armor, mr runes + hp quints, confirm, that you will rock the lane, after lvl 6. before that, darius can kill you with bleed + ignite, but after 6, you do all wombo combo and hes at 1/3 hp. then w8 few secs, till e q w come up and you kill, if hes still around. you can even dive him, towers dont do much dmg nowadays...