Miss Fortune Build.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKody

09-08-2010

My recent play throughs with Miss Fortune have made me come up with this awesome build that has worked very well for me.

Runes: CRIT DAMAGE, HEALTH, ATTACK SPEED

Masteries: 23-0-7 Going until 5% damage increase

Spells: Heal, Ghost

Starting Items: Meki Pendant, 2 Health Pots.

Build: (in order of acusition)

Berserker's Greavers---Attack Speed Increased by 25%

Manamune---This item helps with her weak mana output, and regen while also helping her damage based on her total mana, converting 2% into damage, and giving her 1 mana per attack (2 sec cd) and 4 per spell (3 sec cd)

Infinity Edge---Adds 80 damage, and 20% Crit Chance. Also increases Crit Damage to 250%

Frozen Mallet---Add +700 Health, and +20 Attack Damage. Physical Attacks slow opponents for 2.5 seconds.

Wit's End---During your ult, you will be targeted, and you need Magic Resistance to not die, and Wit's End helpd your attacks, by giving you +30 Magic Resistance, and 40% Attack Speed. Also draind 42 mana from attacks, and deals that as magic damage. (Great on Mages)

Phantom Dancer---+45% Attack Speed, +30% Crit Chance, +20% Dodge Chance, +15% Move Speed. All this tops off the Criting, Raping machine, that is awesome.

What do you all think. And if you have your own build I would like to see it

delima05

09-09-2010

Not too bad, i was a bit scepitcal about going with frozen mallet and wit's end. you make valuable points, but FM is a high end item which cost a lot of gold, that gold could be converted into attack damage, and wit's end may be able to stay its not as expensive and does a purpose, with a good team hopfully you wouldnt b FF as soon as u hit ur ult ( not like they can run straight in front of you ). like i said, just questionable if you just keep gearing for attack damage than a huge health item / magic resist... i'd prolly keep with the boots even tho people are saying they aren't needed. its a cheap item with attack speed, and her passive is only good till ur in actual combat. 3/5 on build.. runes, masteries, n other items seem pretty basic and are fine.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

I was wondering about going Tear -> Shoes -> Manamune -> Aegis -> Infinity -> whatever, Phantom prolly? Thing is, I feel very very squishy and looking at my AR/MR only makes me sure about it. I tried Frozen Mallet but it was meh at best :/ Can't think of any other usable surv item, hints?

xkiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKody View Post
My recent play throughs with Miss Fortune have made me come up with this awesome build that has worked very well for me.

Manamune---This item helps with her weak mana output, and regen while also helping her damage based on her total mana, converting 2% into damage, and giving her 1 mana per attack (2 sec cd) and 4 per spell (3 sec cd)

Infinity Edge---Adds 80 damage, and 20% Crit Chance. Also increases Crit Damage to 250%

Frozen Mallet---Add +700 Health, and +20 Attack Damage. Physical Attacks slow opponents for 2.5 seconds.

Wit's End---During your ult, you will be targeted, and you need Magic Resistance to not die, and Wit's End helpd your attacks, by giving you +30 Magic Resistance, and 40% Attack Speed. Also draind 42 mana from attacks, and deals that as magic damage. (Great on Mages)

Phantom Dancer---+45% Attack Speed, +30% Crit Chance, +20% Dodge Chance, +15% Move Speed. All this tops off the Criting, Raping machine, that is awesome.

Not bad, I like your Phantom Dancer at the end, I'll have to try that out a bit. I prefer to rush infinity edge first. Her passive gives you enough runspeed early on that you don't need boots first if you play smart, and the extra damage up front will help you with early-game ganks to get the cash you desperately need.

Make no mistake, Miss Fortune is a pirate and she needs her gold. As Phreak highlights, last hitting is a MUST with her, and any kills you can get early on will certainly help.

That being said, her mana regen is also decent unbuffed. Manamune is a waste to me, and I'd rather have the attack speed and armor pen from Last Whisper. I used the build below last night, and had a very fun game with her. I've also included the reasoning (incase not obvious) for each selection.

starting items
Doran Blade + 1 healh pot

build
Infinity Edge (Pickaxe -> Cloak -> BF Sword) - GREAT damage, especially so early, 250% crit chance will also signifcantly increase damage output since you you will buff your AS w/items and her W ability.
Berserker's Greaves - Nice attack speed bump to pair with your early infinity edge, also makes it so you can be a little more aggressive and rely less on your passive
Last Whisper - Armor pen, huge attack speed bump.
Phage -> Frozen Mallet - Loads of HP and slow. At this point you should be able to kite VERY easily (helps survivability more than you think!)
Bloodthirster (at this point you can sell Doran Blade) - Kiting never felt so easy, pop W and coast to your kill. Frozen Mallet combined with Make It Rain will be handling the snare, your runspeed makes you an amazing stalker, and any opposition should be nullified by your lifesteal.
Sword of the Occult - Good game

If you get down to Sword of the Occult, you will have roughly 280 attack damage, ~1.7 attack per second (without using W ability), and heaps of health (~2800).

Granted this is a very early build, the initial damage from rushing Infinity Edge helps a ton early game. Followed by the massive HP you're getting from Frozen Mallet and the leech from Bloodthirster, committing is much easier and you can be a bit more aggressive.

I'll be looking to tweak more, so suggestions are welcome. The only initial tweak I can think of (more of a sideboard depending on your opponent matchup) would be swapping Berserker's Greaves for Mercury Treads.

Thoughts?

vladm1r

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKody View Post

No armor pen? plus eventually if the game goes long enough you can easily drop the boots for Zeal and then PD if the game happened to go that long

Destabilizator

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkiz View Post
starting items
Doran Blade + 1 healh pot

build
Infinity Edge (Pickaxe -> Cloak -> BF Sword) - GREAT damage, especially so early, 250% crit chance will also signifcantly increase damage output since you you will buff your AS w/items and her W ability.
Berserker's Greaves - Nice attack speed bump to pair with your early infinity edge, also makes it so you can be a little more aggressive and rely less on your passive
Last Whisper - Armor pen, huge attack speed bump.
Phage -> Frozen Mallet - Loads of HP and slow. At this point you should be able to kite VERY easily (helps survivability more than you think!)
Bloodthirster (at this point you can sell Doran Blade) - Kiting never felt so easy, pop W and coast to your kill. Frozen Mallet combined with Make It Rain will be handling the snare, your runspeed makes you an amazing stalker, and any opposition should be nullified by your lifesteal.
This looks quite solid, although I fear that before I get to IE, I'll get raped hard cuz of no shoes :> Gonna try it out tho, actually Doran's Blade may be quite nice on her, because you can lifesteal from Double Up (if I'm not blind).
On a second look it doesn't look that solid, cuz of your epic 30 MR, if you don't pick Mercurys :S

Crayon Puppet

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destabilizator View Post
This looks quite solid, although I fear that before I get to IE, I'll get raped hard cuz of no shoes :> Gonna try it out tho, actually Doran's Blade may be quite nice on her, because you can lifesteal from Double Up (if I'm not blind).
On a second look it doesn't look that solid, cuz of your epic 30 MR, if you don't pick Mercurys :S
Dorans Ring
Sorc Boots
Sheen(Soulstealer b4 or after this item)
Zonyas
Lichbane
Rylais(rylais first if health is an issue if you are kitting like you should be this should not be and issue)
Gunblade (Game should be over by now if not Gunblade is nice for the AP and the slow and spell vamp is not a crappy utility it is amazing on heroes who have spammable AOE spells)

If you are getting some focus even though you are kiting as hard as you can work in a defensive item along the way( such as banshees, haven't looked at the new GA stats but if they got to you at all chances are your team is retreating and you won't be getting very far after you respawn.)

E Q E E Q R( Prioritize R E Q W)

P.S. In RL you need money to make it rain(or atleast some expensive champange. In LoL Make it Rain makes you money ( you should be able to accomplish a sorc boots, zonyas, lich bane in under 25 consistently

beYAWNce Stoles

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2992011 View Post
Dorans Ring
Sorc Boots
Sheen(Soulstealer b4 or after this item)
Zonyas
Lichbane
Rylais(rylais first if health is an issue if you are kitting like you should be this should not be and issue)
Gunblade (Game should be over by now if not Gunblade is nice for the AP and the slow and spell vamp is not a crappy utility it is amazing on heroes who have spammable AOE spells)

If you are getting some focus even though you are kiting as hard as you can work in a defensive item along the way( such as banshees, haven't looked at the new GA stats but if they got to you at all chances are your team is retreating and you won't be getting very far after you respawn.)

E Q E E Q R( Prioritize R E Q W)

P.S. In RL you need money to make it rain(or atleast some expensive champange. In LoL Make it Rain makes you money ( you should be able to accomplish a sorc boots, zonyas, lich bane in under 25 consistently
I'm going to try ur item build but i drastically differ from yours. Will be good to try someone else's build just out of comparison.

I move:
Manamune
Soc boots
Rylais
gunblade/rageblade

This setup works for me everytime...by the time i have a rylais, either my team is working or they are dropping but I rarely die unless I am flat out 3 man gangbanged...then again, most ppl will so this isn't anything special.

Camaraven

09-09-2010

An opinion on boots. So far she is the squishest toon out there. Hell I'd put her as squishier than kog. I hardly ever find myself winning 1v1 with her. I started going strictly swiftness and mobility a few times and both increased my survivability drastically. In a team fight if I'm focused I'm dead, period. May as well synergize your passive with appropriate boots.

I now find myself easily dancing the outskirts of team fights and unloading with increased opportunity. Couple that with team fights where you aren't hit at all and you can put some serious hurt on the entire team.

Dwarfling

09-09-2010

Hmmm, I've been blindly getting Mercury's Threads, mostly to up my MR a bit with the help of MR/lvl glyphs. Maybe Swiftness and ain't a bad choice, but I think she's already faster than most with the passive and the slow, and I pack Flash+Ghost for escape.

Right now I'm doing: 11/0/19. ArPen marks, HP/lvl seals, MR/lvl glyphs, HP quints

Meki+2HP
Manamune
Mercury's Threads
Stark's Fervor
The Bloodthirster