Champion Sneak Peek - Diana, the Scorn of the Moon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moogle890

07-26-2012

Leona's opposite huh? Cool.

Steinick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

The "Embrace the Heresy" emblem is an upside-down man with afro.

Notchthegreat

07-26-2012

I smell a new Kayle/Morgana

Notchthegreat

07-26-2012

or nasus/renekton Or warwick/Soraka So on so forth

MR BALAJEE

07-26-2012

wow !! LOL !! sister of leona ?? i guess she is an AD carry ... or maybe an AP carry .. no way she is goin to be a supporter again ...

BADAR5E GAM3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2012

This is bull****! Just bought Zyra and im out of money why you make new one so soon? *tableflip*
Fix the small bugs in the client then make more champions pl0x.

My Name is Jazza

07-26-2012

She is LoL's equivalent to The Dark Knight from reading the sneak peek.

FauxMustache

07-26-2012

no one's had a chance to really get to play zyra and now there getting ready for the next champion? come on riot, chill out a little at least wait a week before releasing info on your new champion :/

Ethicim

Recruiter

07-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieL View Post
has anyone noticed the champion that leona has her blade pointed towards is Diana? you can see armour design similarities as well as the Diana's blade on the floor next to her. Maybe its Diana's clone???
Diana = clone/illusion based?
From what it looks like to me, Diana is kneeling down in front of a picture on a wall. If you look close enough, Leona and the "Diana," if it is (could be a picture of Diana being defeated in an earlier battle,) you will see stones that could be colored depicting a previous battle between the Sun and the Moon warriors.

That's just my take on it. I don't think she would be an illusion champion just because of the picture on the wall, if it is. That's just my opinion, but Diana could very well be an illusion based champion. Only time will tell at this point.

McC1oud

07-26-2012

Hopefully a few tweaks for Leona aswell