Ask Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
.../faceplam

This is why I didn't want to do it.
You won't even notice me!

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
((during the hug-a-thon, or whatever it's called, Brolaf showed me recordings you gave him.

Don't ask why he would show me that, the important thing is it happened.))
{{.....What? I never ICly gave him any recordings. I've given him a recorder to use, but I've never revealed any footage I might have taken to anyone.....ICly.... }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
I don't suppose you'd then be adverse to my presence? The way I see it, if you're already going to be nude...
.....There is no intent for nudity, you pervert. It is simply the Solari laying down upon a scanner which will record data pertaining to her various biological functions.

....The Artisan hardly wears anything, so his state of dress could not be avoided.

Grand Viper

07-25-2012

Leona.

What is best in life?

Heil Teemo

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{.....What? I never ICly gave him any recordings. I've given him a recorder to use, but I've never revealed any footage I might have taken to anyone.....ICly.... }}

.....There is no intent for nudity, you pervert. It is simply the Solari laying down upon a scanner which will record data pertaining to her various biological functions.

....The Artisan hardly wears anything, so his state of dress could not be avoided.
You know, I wouldn't mind painting Pantheon either. He's very... oily.

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post

I suppose I'll try it then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Leona.

What is best in life?
The feeling of protecting those who can't protect themselves. If I'm understanding the question correctly

Drunk Reiora

07-25-2012

((hmmm... Muahaha, it seems we've reached an impass, unless Draven allowed Brolaf to sit there and record it... Which may very well be plausible. I'll leave the subject alone for now.))

Ask The Troll

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Leona.

What is best in life?
((Crushing your enemies,seeing them driven before you,and witnessing the lamentation of the women.))

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Troll View Post
((Crushing your enemies,seeing them driven before you,and witnessing the lamentation of the women.))
Why, hello, Trundle.

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
((hmmm... Muahaha, it seems we've reached an impass, unless Draven allowed Brolaf to sit there and record it... Which may very well be plausible. I'll leave the subject alone for now.))
{{ This is in the privacy of my Laboratory.

The only people who would be allowed on the floor at the time would be myself and Leona, potential acolytes should be doing other things around then. Visitors will be denied. }}

Grand Viper

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
I suppose I'll try it then.

The feeling of protecting those who can't protect themselves. If I'm understanding the question correctly
You are. Just curious, Miss Leona. You are one of my favorite to summon after all. Wouldn't want to make you do anything you didn't like doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Troll View Post

((But Trundle understood the question better.))