Ask Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
I take it then that you don't want ol' Viktor to have a print of your portrait?

...No.

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Quote:
And people say I'm perverted. Trying to get her clothes off and on a medical table, Viktor? For shame.
Perverted? Perverted? No, Summoner, I am merely attempting to pioneer an era of progress and technology. What is it that you do, precisely? Request that women pose without any garments whatsoever for the sake of "art"? Really? Justifying seeing the bare mortal form, which is so frail and inefficient, by claiming "beautification" is nothing but a disgusting excuse to idolize the appearance of females.

Do the same for male champions, then I may take your claims seriously. But until then, do not dare try to place me within your same level of shameful interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
I'm afraid I'll still have to refuse. I'm just not comfortable with it.
....Well, I can not force you to if you do not wish it. However, I would suggest you speak to Pantheon about his experience with this biological examination.

Ask the Megling

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Perverted? Perverted? No, Summoner, I am merely attempting to pioneer an era of progress and technology. What is it that you do, precisely? Request that women pose without any garments whatsoever for the sake of "art"? Really? Justifying seeing the bare mortal form, which is so frail and inefficient, by claiming "beautification" is nothing but a disgusting excuse to idolize the appearance of females.

Do the same for male champions, then I may take your claims seriously. But until then, do not dare try to place me within your same level of shameful interest.
But he made me feel pretty...

Drunk Reiora

07-25-2012

Quote:

Is this why you also hide surveillance cameras within the private quarters of Draven and Orianna, Herald? And Katarina and Lux?

For SCIENCE, hmm?

st0pb0t

07-25-2012

Quote:

But I do! I've painted both Udyr and Renekton in similar states of undress. If you're asking if I prefer to paint women... yes I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I only showed you what was already there, m'dear.

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:

....Well, I can not force you to if you do not wish it. However, I would suggest you speak to Pantheon about his experience with this biological examination.
I'll speak with Pantheon about it, if he trusts you, then so will I.

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Quote:
But I do! I've painted both Udyr and Renekton in similar states of undress. If you're asking if I prefer to paint women... yes I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Reiora View Post
Is this why you also hide surveillance cameras within the private quarters of Draven and Orianna, Herald? And Katarina and Lux?

For SCIENCE, hmm?
{{ Quiet, you! You shouldn't know about any of that....

Actually, how do you know about that? }}

Drunk Reiora

07-25-2012

Quote:

{{ Quiet, you! You shouldn't know about any of that....

Actually, how do you know about that? }}
((during the hug-a-thon, or whatever it's called, Brolaf showed me recordings you gave him.

Don't ask why he would show me that, the important thing is it happened.))

st0pb0t

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
I'll speak with Pantheon about it, if he trusts you, then so will I.
I don't suppose you'd then be adverse to my presence? The way I see it, if you're already going to be nude...

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
I don't suppose you'd then be adverse to my presence? The way I see it, if you're already going to be nude...
.../faceplam

This is why I didn't want to do it.