Ask Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

07-25-2012

Dear Leona,

Being that you're so closely associated with the sun, you must be able to tan really well. Do you even have to undress to get an even tan?

Respectfully, Burnt in Bilgewater

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Dear Leona,

Being that you're so closely associated with the sun, you must be able to tan really well. Do you even have to undress to get an even tan?

Respectfully, Burnt in Bilgewater
While that is a rather.. odd question. I do tan easily, yes.

AskMadmanMundo

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
While that is a rather.. odd question. I do tan easily, yes.
Oooooh the money Mundo could make off of you....

Ask the Herald

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Pantheon and I have been very good friends every since we were children, even though he portrays that he wants nothing more than fighting, he's a good man at heart, and I admire that.

As for the whole, biological examination thing, I'm afraid I cannot agree to that. My apologies.
....You know, the Artisan agreed to it and allowed me to perform a simple biological scan of his body. You can ask him, there would be no "funny" business and it would be completely painless, for you, at least. It is simple, I merely have you lay down on a non-lethal laser-based processor that will scan along your form, head to toe, creating values and measurements of things such as your heart rate, blood pressure, even capable of finding any biological inconsistency. Most of all, I will not share any of the data with others but yourself.

Do you still refuse, now knowing this information?

st0pb0t

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
....You know, the Artisan agreed to it and allowed me to perform a simple biological scan of his body. You can ask him, there would be no "funny" business and it would be completely painless, for you, at least. It is simple, I merely have you lay down on a non-lethal laser-based processor that will scan along your form, head to toe, creating values and measurements of things such as your heart rate, blood pressure, even capable of finding any biological inconsistency. Most of all, I will not share any of the data with others but yourself.

And people say I'm perverted. Trying to get her clothes off and on a medical table, Viktor? For shame.

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post

I'm afraid I'll still have to refuse. I'm just not comfortable with it.

AskMadmanMundo

07-25-2012

Mundo needs a blood sample.

Ask the Megling

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
And people say I'm perverted. Trying to get her clothes off and on a medical table, Viktor? For shame.
That reminds me, gotta make another excuse for skipping my check-up.

st0pb0t

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
I take it then that you don't want ol' Viktor to have a print of your portrait?

Snowy Poro

07-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Megling View Post
Leona smiles

You and I both.