Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

10-29-2012

"I can push this as far as I like. You can't tell me what to do Solari!" He said. Her crossing her legs only seemed to infuriate him more.

AskPantheon

10-29-2012

The sound of knocking could be heard coming from the door. Pantheon had not spoken to Leona in a very long time, and this was likely the cause of the visit, it was likely he felt some remorse over how they had not spoken in ages, and he had come to remedy that.

"Leona? It is Pantheon, may I come in?"

Snowy Poro

10-29-2012

Leona's eyes shifted to the door, then back to Kah'Zix "If you'll excuse me" she simply said, going over to the door and opening it "Hello Pantheon."

AskPantheon

10-29-2012

Pantheon responded to Leona with a slight nod of his head.

"Hello, Leona."

Pantheon looks around behind Leona for a moment before continuing to speak.

"May I c-"

At that very moment, Pantheon did a double take, and saw the void creature standing behind her. His eyes immediately shot open, and his hand instinctively went to the hilt of the short sword he made sure to always carry with him. He tore the sword from the sheath, and rapidly placed himself between Kha'Zix and Leona. His gaze was locked on the void creature, waiting for it to make the slightest hostile action and give him an excuse to attack.

Ask The Reaver

10-29-2012

Kha'Zix just stood there, eyes twitching, and biting his lips, making a small "Ffffffffffff" noise as she went to the door. He glared at Pantheon as he waited for him to make a move.

((Just to let you know Pantheon, Kha'Zix did a super digivo- errrrrrr... He evolved even more. There's a link on the other page to it))

AskPantheon

10-29-2012

((Eyes can see body heat, eh? Well, I guess I'll just do what Arnold did in Predator.))

Pantheon returned Kha'Zix's glare with full intensity. He remained unmoving, a single hand on his sword, held at a sideways angle, with his other hand hovering behind the edge of the blade. Pantheon noticed that Kha'Zix looked different, and took this into account. Were he to fight him now, it most certainly would be different than on the Fields of Justice.

Ask The Reaver

10-29-2012

((flaw to everything no?))

He kept his ground. The claws that were on his back bent forward, as the purple glow give a slight people color to the room they were in. He kept glaring at him, with his hands in front of him, if he tried to dive at him that is.

Snowy Poro

10-29-2012

Leona put herself between the both of them "Enough, you will not fight in my home." she then turned to Kah'Zix, glaring at the creature "Out. Now."

Ask The Reaver

10-29-2012

Kha'Zix glared back at her and just scoffed. "Fine. You're lucky he came." He snarled.

Snowy Poro

10-29-2012

Leona simply ignored the insult "Out." she said sternly