Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

10-25-2012

"Yes, and Kah'Zix soon after. But I've had worse, much worse.. I heard you got into with Darius?"

Dear Luxanna

10-26-2012

Oh, yes, I did. He's tough, but... well, there's a reason the summoners don't send guys like him to my lane. *sheepish smile*

Unmasked Angel

10-26-2012

Leona chuckled slightly "I'm sure you used your range to your advantage"

Dear Luxanna

10-26-2012

That's really what it came down to, yes. He'd win if only he could close the distance, but he couldn't. Even if he tried, that was just an illusion~. Buuuut it's not nice to brag. He fought well.

Unmasked Angel

10-26-2012

Leona gave a slight nod "Glad to see you're okay"

Dear Luxanna

10-26-2012

He's remarkably sane... he got reeeaaaaally angry when I tried to help him seem to win the fight, though. Swain was around, I tried to help Darius come off strong, and woooowww, that was one angry Noxian...

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-27-2012

"Mm? Darius? My little Darius? Oh that poor, poor man..."

Laughter like shattered crystal seemingly filled the air. "I was wondering what happened to him."

The Deceiver stepped into view, staff behind her back in a coquetish manner, "But my little inquiry is more directed to the Radiant Dawn. Leona, may I call you that? Or perhaps Leo, like a lion, rawr. Leona, how is it if the Sun is the purveyor of truth, that you cannot see through even my flimsiest of illusions? I mean, a little mirror image and you seem instantly attracted to it!"

Another fit of laughter erupted from LeBlanc, this time it sounded like cascading water.

"You can't wait to close the distance between you and me, and I can't for the life of me figure out why! Is there something..." A devious glint appears in LeBlanc's eye, "That you're not telling me? If you can't have me, you go for my mirror image, and you seem so content with the firmness it offers! So, I suppose my question boils down to thus: Is it the Sun that cannot see through my illusions, or is it you who refuses to do so?"

Unmasked Angel

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
He's remarkably sane... he got reeeaaaaally angry when I tried to help him seem to win the fight, though. Swain was around, I tried to help Darius come off strong, and woooowww, that was one angry Noxian...
"I'm not surprised."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
"Mm? Darius? My little Darius? Oh that poor, poor man..."

Laughter like shattered crystal seemingly filled the air. "I was wondering what happened to him."

The Deceiver stepped into view, staff behind her back in a coquetish manner, "But my little inquiry is more directed to the Radiant Dawn. Leona, may I call you that? Or perhaps Leo, like a lion, rawr. Leona, how is it if the Sun is the purveyor of truth, that you cannot see through even my flimsiest of illusions? I mean, a little mirror image and you seem instantly attracted to it!"

Another fit of laughter erupted from LeBlanc, this time it sounded like cascading water.

"You can't wait to close the distance between you and me, and I can't for the life of me figure out why! Is there something..." A devious glint appears in LeBlanc's eye, "That you're not telling me? If you can't have me, you go for my mirror image, and you seem so content with the firmness it offers! So, I suppose my question boils down to thus: Is it the Sun that cannot see through my illusions, or is it you who refuses to do so?"
Leona raised an eyebrow at the Deceiver's question, was LeBlanc implying that Leona was... attracted to her? Leona scoffed a little at the thought, simply crossing her arms as LeBlanc continued to speak "Call me what you so desire.. I do not care. And to even imply such a thing... though if one looked hard enough, there was a hint of red on Leona's cheeks "And as for your mirror image, I see through it just fine.. if my summoner cannot, that is not my problem."

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

10-27-2012

LeBlanc smiled, "Oh? Then what do you see before you? Am I real, or am I false? Am I the Sun, or am I merely the light shimmering from the moon?"

((The moon can be seen due to it reflecting the sun's rays. I'll leave it at that.))

Unmasked Angel

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskEmiliaLeBlanc View Post
LeBlanc smiled, "Oh? Then what do you see before you? Am I real, or am I false? Am I the Sun, or am I merely the light shimmering from the moon?"

((The moon can be seen due to it reflecting the sun's rays. I'll leave it at that.))
"Away with you Deceiver.. I have no time for your games" Leona replied, shooing LeBlanc away with a hand, an annoyed look on her face