Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"Leona how do you harness the sun? Does it come naturally? I'm just curious." Tryndamere begins to think and puts his hand to his chin. "I wonder if you can melt ice with it."
"The Sun granted me it's power a long time ago, and the Solari helped me control it. So, yes, it does come natural to me.

Leona then stared blankly at Tryndamere

"...Yes, you can melt ice with it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"i take it you tried to talk to diana recently? if my conversation with her is any indication it didnt go as well as either of us hoped."
"Does it ever go well..? Despite my failures, I will not give up.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
Xerath floats in to the Solari's lair in low powered mode.

"Hello Solar Warrior, I have noticed you seem to contain considerable power on the fields, being strong enough to even halt me for a brief moment."

"My question is simple. I want to know how you control the sun's immense power and still retain a simple near mortal form. Additionally, I would also like to know if it would be possible to harness this power for...other gains."
Leona raises an eyebrow at Xearth as he enters, a little surprised that the Magus would seek her out

"I'm still human, Xearth. Despite the power. That being said, however, off the fields, my true form is much more celestial than my current."

Leona then frowned a little at his last statement "Yes.. it could, however the Sun needs to grant you it's power, like it did me. Which, in your case, is out of the question."

Paltala

10-25-2012

A letter would arrive for Leona, plain as always and would read as follows.

Quote:
Dear Sunbeam,
How are you able to wear such a large amount of armour for such long periods of the day? Especially when it must be incredibly heavy, don't your shoulders ever get tired?

Sincerely, Christina x

Snowy Poro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
A letter would arrive for Leona, plain as always and would read as follows.
"Training.. lots of training. I've learned to deal with my armors weight quite well, on and off the battle field."

Paltala

10-25-2012

Another letter would return for Leona, again, just a plain envelope.

Quote:
Dear Sunbeam,
Thank you for your response but that brings up another question. Do you ever take your armour off, just to relax or do you wear it all the time to maintain a form of public image, as it were?

Christina x

Trynd The King

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"The Sun granted me it's power a long time ago, and the Solari helped me control it. So, yes, it does come natural to me.

Leona then stared blankly at Tryndamere

"...Yes, you can melt ice with it."
"Hmm, how does the sun grant you powers?" Tryndamere doesn't seem to understand how a sun can give a person power. "I thought the sun was just something in the sky to keep all of this land warm, and also too provide balance with the night. Can anyone else acquire this power of the sun?"

"Another question Lady Leona. How did the Solari help you control it? Do they have the power as well? And if they don't, how could they help when they don't have this power?"

Tryndamere realizes his curiosity is getting the better of him. "Sorry for asking all this questions, but ever since I was young we didn't have much sun on account of the location of Freljord. So the sun is not something I know much of."

Snowy Poro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paltala View Post
Another letter would return for Leona, again, just a plain envelope.
"On rare occasions, honestly, I feel rather naked without my armor"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
"Hmm, how does the sun grant you powers?" Tryndamere doesn't seem to understand how a sun can give a person power. "I thought the sun was just something in the sky to keep all of this land warm, and also too provide balance with the night. Can anyone else acquire this power of the sun?"

"Another question Lady Leona. How did the Solari help you control it? Do they have the power as well? And if they don't, how could they help when they don't have this power?"

Tryndamere realizes his curiosity is getting the better of him. "Sorry for asking all this questions, but ever since I was young we didn't have much sun on account of the location of Freljord. So the sun is not something I know much of."
"The Sun is more than a fireball in the sky, it is a celestial being in and of itself. It chooses it's avatar, it's champion. And when the time comes for that avatars life to pass, a next one takes her place. So yes and no, other people can acquire the power, but there can be only one Sun avatar at a time. The Solari have spent their whole lives in dedication to the Sun, if there is anyone in Runeterra that knows the Sun's power inside and out, it's them."

Leona then laughed slightly "It's no trouble, I do like being of aid when I can, Tryndamere"

Xander Blade

10-25-2012

" no i guess not. Wether she likes to admit it or not, there are some that actually cares about her. I just wish she could open up."

Snowy Poro

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
" no i guess not. Wether she likes to admit it or not, there are some that actually cares about her. I just wish she could open up."
"You and me both.."

Trynd The King

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"The Sun is more than a fireball in the sky, it is a celestial being in and of itself. It chooses it's avatar, it's champion. And when the time comes for that avatars life to pass, a next one takes her place. So yes and no, other people can acquire the power, but there can be only one Sun avatar at a time. The Solari have spent their whole lives in dedication to the Sun, if there is anyone in Runeterra that knows the Sun's power inside and out, it's them."

Leona then laughed slightly "It's no trouble, I do like being of aid when I can, Tryndamere"
Tryndamere scratches his head head slightly embarrassed. "Thank you for answering my questions. I know I'm not the brightest champion but I don't like being left completely in the dark. Thank you for being so understanding, and excuse me if I was a little blunt with my questions. One last question lady Leona, and its completely off topic. What do you think of Demacia in the Barbarian Pacification Campaign?" Tryndamere's voice was slightly more serious.

Paltala

10-25-2012

A final letter would arrive for Leona, the best ones came in three's.

Quote:
Dear Sunbeam,
This will be my last letter to you but I thank you for taking time out of your day to respond to my questions. It is interesting to find out that you often feel naked without your armour but I guess that is due to being used to it and having it for so long. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, I look forward to meeting you one day.

Christina x