Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snowy Poro

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
"It's... complicated.."

Please, explain?
"Luxanna does not use -pure- Sunlight as I do."

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

And Kha'Zix appeared out of nowhere. Seemed like he snuck out while summoner Tim was writing more letters for him. "Then you keep fighting. Hunt him down, and tear the flesh from his bones... Well maybe not the second part." He said with a chuckle.

Snowy Poro

10-22-2012

Leona eyed Kah'Zix as he appeared. "I am not like that.. I stop pain, not cause it.. besides, the League prevents me from doing such anyways."

Xander Blade

10-22-2012

"if you are willing, and have the time i would like for you to take me to this library. I am not well versed in these lands, and would likely become lost on mount targon. you can say i have recently become... interested in certain history."

xcyper33

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"Luxanna does not use -pure- Sunlight as I do."
So she'd be the redheaded stepchild of the Lunari clan I presume.

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

"Oh right..." He said looking off to the side.. He looked at her for a moment. "Sometimes you have to cause pain to stop pain." He said with a bit of a creepy smile.

Snowy Poro

10-22-2012

"I am aware, Reaver"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"if you are willing, and have the time i would like for you to take me to this library. I am not well versed in these lands, and would likely become lost on mount targon. you can say i have recently become... interested in certain history."
"I will when I find the time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
So she'd be the redheaded stepchild of the Lunari clan I presume.
"No.. like I said, it's complicated."

Iron Ambássador

10-22-2012

Leona, the Radiant Dawn

I wonder what material is your armor and blade made of? Their glow is reminiscent of the color of gold, but are obviously stronger than gold. The color I assume represents your position with the sun, but the strength of the metal has me curious.

- Poppy

Snowy Poro

10-22-2012

"In all honesty, I cannot tell you. It was crafted way before my time, but you are correct about the other points"

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

"That is good. In that case how about a little battle between you and me? A simple spar. I promise I won't try to bite.... Much that is.... Just don't bleed. What do you say?" He said with a tilted head.