Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

10-12-2012

" Basically, is there any pastimes she enjoys? Any food she enjoys? Sore spots to avoid? I just want to pick your brain so to speak, so i might not well , screw up." he scratches the back of his head nervously

Snowy Poro

10-13-2012

"She enjoys reading and stargazing.. she always wanted to show me what she had found in previous nights when we were younger.. as for food and sore spots.. I do not really know.. it's been so long."

Leona said, looking a little sad

Xander Blade

10-13-2012

he somberly looks at her "I appreciate your time. I only briefly heard about the history you two share. If its any consolation... I'm sorry."

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-13-2012

((So is that fight of ours still going or?))

Trynd The King

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"The Solari are a group of Rakkor that sit high on Mt. Targon, they're less violent than their counter parts.. much less. Anyways, they pray to the Sun mostly everyday and sing songs to it. The Solari's goals are to be at peace with the world under the Sun.. though, time as shown that could be a problem.. what with the genocide of the Lunari.."
So the goal of your people is peace? Hmmm, peace would be nice in these chaotic times. Tryndamere begins to think when she mentions Lunari. Lunari? Isn't one of the champion of the League Lunari? What was her name... AH yes Diana, she did not strike me as a person committed to genocide. Pardon me this isn't any of my business, but I wish you luck on your goals lady Leona.

Snowy Poro

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he somberly looks at her "I appreciate your time. I only briefly heard about the history you two share. If its any consolation... I'm sorry."
"It's okay.. I'll be fine."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
((So is that fight of ours still going or?))
((Did you ever reply?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
So the goal of your people is peace? Hmmm, peace would be nice in these chaotic times. Tryndamere begins to think when she mentions Lunari. Lunari? Isn't one of the champion of the League Lunari? What was her name... AH yes Diana, she did not strike me as a person committed to genocide. Pardon me this isn't any of my business, but I wish you luck on your goals lady Leona.
"Thank you, and it's fine."

Ask Tyrant Swain

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
((Did you ever reply?))
((Yes))

Snowy Poro

10-14-2012

((Bump))

Xander Blade

10-14-2012

"i hope your talk with Diana goes well. At least there is someone who can still speak to her." he looks away, then up to the brightly lit moon

Snowy Poro

10-15-2012

"You and I both.."