Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Leona gave a roll of her eyes to Eve

"I do not expect you to understand"

she said simply


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

09-26-2012

"Oh, you know I'm just joking with you, love," Evelynn playfully swatted Leona on the rear. "You're right, I don't understand, but I'm not big on the whole faith thing, so I'm content to let you... butcher pigs and dance naked under the sunlight... or whatever it is you do."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Leona blushed at the swat, then simply gave Eve a blank look before letting out a slight laugh

"I do not butcher pigs.. or heaven forbid, dance naked under the Sun.."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona blushed at the swat, then simply gave Eve a blank look before letting out a slight laugh

"I do not butcher pigs.. or heaven forbid, dance naked under the Sun.."
"Yeah, heaven forbid." Evelynn wraps her arms around Leona's neck and gives her a chaste peck on the lips. "Save that for me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

Senior Member

09-26-2012

Leona only blushed deeper, sliding herself from Eve's grasp

"You tease too much.."

She simply replied


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denovean

Member

09-26-2012

Leona of the Solari

Do you consider Diana as a traitor and sworn, bitter enemy?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

Senior Member

09-26-2012

"Bitter enemy.. that's a word for it, I suppose.. and no, I do not see her as a traitor.. her and I spent time together while we were young, and I grew to love her.. it pains me to see what she has become.. but I have not, and will not, give up on her"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denovean

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"Bitter enemy.. that's a word for it, I suppose.. and no, I do not see her as a traitor.. her and I spent time together while we were young, and I grew to love her.. it pains me to see what she has become.. but I have not, and will not, give up on her"
You make it sound that she became, allow me to say, a monster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unmasked Angel

Senior Member

09-26-2012

"A monster? No.. you do not become a monster by defending something you believe in.. if that is the truth, than I to am a monster"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Denovean

Member

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"A monster? No.. you do not become a monster by defending something you believe in.. if that is the truth, than I to am a monster"
So it seems. Thank you for your time.