Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nautilus

09-25-2012

Solari...

I am curious... what would you have done in my position... left with nothing but an anchor and the knowledge that you were abandoned to die in the sunless depths...

Razie

09-25-2012

Anything you can do would be appreciated

Snowy Poro

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
Solari...

I am curious... what would you have done in my position... left with nothing but an anchor and the knowledge that you were abandoned to die in the sunless depths...
"I have been put in your position already, Titan. I was sentenced to death by my own people, for defending something I believed in, but I do not hold them in any ill light, nor do I wish to seek vengeance upon them."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Anything you can do would be appreciated
"As I said, I will speak with them, if you wish"

Ask Nautilus

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"I have been put in your position already, Titan. I was sentenced to death by my own people, for defending something I believed in, but I do not hold them in any ill light, nor do I wish to seek vengeance upon them."
I lost everything I was... everything I could've been... the life I could've lived... because a ship's crew betrayed me...

Tell me... what did you lose... were you left to an eternity of torment...?

Snowy Poro

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nautilus View Post
I lost everything I was... everything I could've been... the life I could've lived... because a ship's crew betrayed me...

Tell me... what did you lose... were you left to an eternity of torment...?
"I could have lost my life, executed by my own people, my own parents.. but the Sun had other plans for me. And even then, I lost my friends, and my family"

Ask Nautilus

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"I could have lost my life, executed by my own people, my own parents.. but the Sun had other plans for me. And even then, I lost my friends, and my family"
With my question... I meant how would you deal... with my exact situation... suit, anchor, everything... how would you react...

Snowy Poro

09-25-2012

"I.. don't know what to say. I suppose I cannot say anything till I have been put in that situation.."

Blood Mythos

09-26-2012

"Daughter of the Sun, as you had an inquiry of me, I have found that I also have one for you. How, if I may be so bold, do you draw power from the sun? Does the sun itself give you that power, or have you simply learned to control the power it contains? The celestial bodies are, just that, and not a one of my people has ever been able to fly high enough to reach it. Those that tried would fall from the sky in their attempt, cast back by the heavens, lacking consciousness."

Snowy Poro

09-26-2012

It a mixture of both, Kayle. The Sun first granted me it's power, then I learned to control it. From there, I can summon the Sun's power at will, I do not need for it to be out, or to be in it's presence, it has become more apart of me then my own beating heart.. it's power is stored in the very core of my being, waiting to be used.

- Leona

Heil Teemo

09-26-2012

"The sun talks to her. They exchange recipes and coordinate clothing together."

Evelynn wiggles her fingers and makes spooky noises.